Bill Dance

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fishinpals, Jun 19, 2006.

1. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    I had contacted Bill Dance a few weeks ago about donating a autographed hat to be given away at one of our events. Today I received a package with 5 DVD's of Bill Dance Fishin Bloopers, a autographed hat, and a autographed picture. Thought that wa pretty nice of him. He even gave more than I asked. We will be giving them away in the next few weeks. 5 events down, 14 to go.

2. CBH

CBH New Member

State:
    WV
    That's very good of Bills company to donate all of those items. It's good to know that there are a few good guys out there!! He should recieve a letter of appreciation.

3. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    It's typed and headed for the mail. We also have gotten autographed items from Al Lindner and several others.

4. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    For my money Bill Dance is really one of the good guys. He is so much more than just one of the bass guys. He doesn't look down his nose at people and can laugh at his self and he is very generious with his knowledge which is the greatest gift.JUST KIDDING BUT you don't supose he has some old baitcasters lying around.

SEE YOU ON THE FISH BANK AT THE BOC NATIONAL GATHERING

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I met bill a the Indy boat show a few years ago. Nice man, the next year he remmebred me. Why didn't you sign him up.

6. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    bill dance seems like a really nice guy on his shows i wouldnt mind fishing with him anyone a fan of jimmy houston i have a signed dvd and he is at the boat show in tulsa here every year and will sign anything u buy from his booth free of charge

7. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Thats awesome, sounds like Bill is a good ol guy

8. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    That's an idea. Sounds good and doesn't cost anything.

9. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Thats great ,look forward to those drawings heres some rep for ya

10. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I watched bill fishing with his grand son on a pond, they was catfishing fools they'd toss out the bobber with bait on it and wouldn't you know it they pulled in some 10 and 11 pound catfishes.. and they actually had a good message about fishing with yougsters make sure you have a plan to feed the lil buggers and meke it fun for them and the importance of catch and release.. specially the larger catfish.. bill seems to be a great guy and hope i can win some of them goodies when you put them up on here

11. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man i always thought bill was a good guy now i know for sure

12. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Good ol Bill. I get just about as many laughs from him as I do Mellon.

Bill does share his knowledge with you in a way even I can understand cept for falling out of a boat.

13. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That's nice of him. Maybe he'd be interested in a show. "Fishin" With The BOC!" Ah, yea, I can see it now! "Dang it, tie the anchor to the boat before you throw it in! Get your foot out of my tackle box! Mellon, what do mean the net sunk? Get that darn flashlight out of my eyes! Oh Lord, I'm going back to bass fishing!"

14. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Man, that would be a hoot!!!!!

Better yet, how bout a fish off between DH and ol Charlie Moore?

15. knapperheadmatt

knapperheadmatt New Member

State:
    texas
    bill dance is the man, now if we could only get him to switch that tenessee hat for the the real ut.:tounge_out: hook em
    matt