Bill Dance OutDoors.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, May 5, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Any one see him today? He was fishing for the Blue Cat at Pickwick Lake in Tenn. And boy was they catching some dandys. I knowof one they pulled in weighed according to thier scales 45#.
    One time they caught a double Really interesting to see. The best bait to use according to the guide with him is Skipjack.Which we all ready knew. However it was a real pumper upper just to see them big boys caught,makes me want to get out there.Bait attractant was called Yum

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I saw it but he really didnt teach you anything it more like watch me catch some blue cats. he got some nice ones and alot of good eaters.

3. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Ole Phil King came across as a guy I would enjoy fishing with...but not much new info.Did ya catch the part where they showed the bottom structure... a series of rolling humps?When Bill asked where the fish hold,Phil said they can be in front,on top,just behind,or on the bottom,guess that about covers it:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I caught it this morning, too. I agree - really nothing as far as education goes, but it was neat to see the fish that they caught. Definitely made me want to go out and catch some!

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Old Bill turns on the education when bass fishin and thats about it. His cat catchin episodes are definitely fun to watch.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    You all are correct it didn't teach us anything we didn't allready know ,I just thought it was neat just to watch and really neat he actully did something besides show Bass fishing. Some times I think these TV people think that is the only kind of fish in the water.

7. Stubby

Stubby New Member

State:
    Kansas, Ar
    John that is where the BIG MONEY has been for years. Lures worth 4.50 to 15.00 each. boats $25000. Meeting & Partys in big hotels. Weigh in on national TV. Kinda makes our OKAM1 & Keystone 5 look like Riffin It. About 6 years ago I traded off a 17ft Cajun-115hp evr for a 14ft-25hp manual start (Even Trade)and I changed my fishing tackle box also! I can hardly wait for the Keystone Family Picnic.