Bill Dance again on the MS

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by ShilohRed, Jun 14, 2006.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Bill was fishing with James Patterson today on OLN. It was a good show. Bill came up with a 62 lb blue at the 55 and train bridge there in Memphis.
    Hope to keep on seeing more shows on fishing for catfish.
    Pete

2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    That was on OLN today?? do you remember what the show was called..I would like to see that...He also just had a show on Monday drifting for blues on the Mississippi

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    It was Basspro. There show guess I needed to add that also. And it was on OTDCH outdoors channel. Just looked back seen I had the wrong channel in there.
    Wish we could know ahead of time and let everyone know when one was coming on.
    Pete

4. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Isn't that the truth. I'd like to tape some of those shows.

I remember one many years ago when he was fishing on Pickwick (at least it looked like Pickwick, near the dam). He was using those hokey nightcrawler links and caught at 2 fish that appeared to be at or over 50lbs. As much as I like Bill, I've always had my doubts about that episode.

Scott

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
  6. BigDuck

BigDuck New Member

State:
    Trumann, Arkans
    it will air again fri at 5:00 pm and sunday @ 9:00pm

7. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Thanks for the times and days that show will air, I'll be taping it for sure. Now to get more catfishing shows on TV we need to contact TV stations, the hosts via their websites and the sponsors of the outdoor type programing and tell them we want to see more catfishing shows. TV stations like OLN and Men's Channel, tell them that your going to watch other stations if they don't start showing more catfishing shows and the sponsors, this is the easy one, your not going to buy their products unless you see them specifically sponsoring catfishing programs and the hosts need to hear how we all enjoy catfishing and are tired of watching them catch bass, here again your going to watch a different show if you don't start seeing more catfishing from him. It will take time but if everyone would make a list of all these websites, share that list with others and start a email barrage that is never ending, we might just see more than a couple catfishing shows a year. I have contacted a couple of these people/shows and directed them to this website only as proof of the number of people who are addicted to catfishing. I don't know if the Moderators will allow us to post websites for the purpose of contacting them and asking for more catfishing shows. Any thoughts on this subject or am I way off base? Wouldn't be the first time so don't be shy about telling me.

8. Majesticman

Majesticman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What time zone?

I will have to do Friday because it would cut into Deadwood on Sunday.

9. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Every time I tune in to watch it's always bassfishing.

10. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree that it is always bassfishing and I REALLY wish someone would film more catfishing shows that would be awesome!

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I think the time is eastern.
    Pete

12. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I agree we need to have more catfishing shows & duck hunting as well. Ive seen enough turkey hunting, deer hunting & bass fishing.

13. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    My guide says 4:00pm friday outdoor channel timers set:big_smile:

14. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Yeah that part of the river is about 35 miles from me. I think I will have to give it a try.

15. breadboy

breadboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Yes! He is on OLN at 10:30 am eastern time today! You can find the listings for any given day at www.olntv.com just click on field sports and complete schedule and a calender will show up.

16. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I am always amazed at the catfishing shows that I see most of the time. Most are geared around a "take a kid fishing" idea or something, and they end up catching a bunch of small cats. Occasionally a show, like the one Bill Dance was in and some others, will pursue trophy cats.

I have seen several on OLN and Outdoor Channel this spring from the James River, Red River, and the Mississippi that were about 30-60 pound cats. It was refreshing to see them.

17. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    well crap believe it or not ive seen that one already.

18. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I watched it, wasn't bad. Didn't explain too much, but it was cool watching him catch that 62 pounder at the end on that little Bass Gear he had.

19. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    I think the camera shrank those reels. Those were cabos and are relatively the size of 7000's maybe a little bigger. That is the area of river we fish!

20. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Ok, I was setting the TiVo for the weekend and saw that Bill Dance will be fishing for Blues on OLN, Saturday morning at 9:30am.

Now everyone has a chance to wathc or record it!!!