Bill Dance Advantage Baits? - Has anyone used these with success

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by katfish hunter, Jan 1, 2006.

1. katfish hunter

katfish hunter New Member

State:
    Jacksonville,FL.
    I've used Bill dance advantage dough bait and dip bait one time before.Had a few bites but nothin major.Has anyone used this bait with good results?

2. ZZ170

ZZ170 New Member

State:
    Columbia,CA
    You must be the only one using it !

3. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    I'm betting Hog Wild or some other big bait company makes it for him, probably the same stuff. some of the catfish rigs he sells look like what I see at Wally World.

4. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    katfish hunter ive never heard of this bait so i cant help you out but if your going to use prepared bait go with Danny Kings punch bait,,,, you cant go wrong i promise ya. hope this helps you.

5. katfish hunter

katfish hunter New Member

State:
    Jacksonville,FL.
    yeah,I've been wantin to get ahold of some of that stuff.Got some money,probably buy some .

6. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    i have tryed just about everything on the wally world catfish most with very little bites. the hog wild was ok did hook some fish on it. just save your money and hook up with so danny king bait it will out fish them all.

7. Ravensmavsfan

Ravensmavsfan New Member

State:
    Cincinnati,OH
    I've tried the dough a few trips and caught one 2-3 lbs channel on it.

Its no better than power bait's dough balls. I would stick with magic bait's stink products.

8. flathead_ky

flathead_ky New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have tried the chunks and links that Bill uses with no results except a nice carp on the links. I have had some success with Hog Wild and haven't really tried the Powerbait kind yet.

9. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Stick with Cattracker Baits-Jo Jo's Pole Snatcher and Wicked Sticky. They are the REAL DEAL. God bless.

10. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I never tried it, But I seen it at Bass Pro yesterday. They only had it in Liver dip bait. But with so many out there something has to work.