Bikers, you got to love them.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Slatebar, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
  2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.

3. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    That article reminded me of an incident that happened a few years ago at the last mines I worked at.
    We had a guy there that was Harley all the way, he even wore his leather and chains underground. Everyone liked him and I have to honestly say George was one of the best guys I ever worked with, everyone got along with him. Except one boss, Dan . This one night that boss was on George's case bad. Finally George lost his cool and told Dan that if he didn't get off his case there would be a hundred Harleys in his yard next day and took off down the entry to the phone. A few hours later Dans wife calls crying and scared and said there yard is full of motorcycles and cops. Dan took off home and next day the company changed his shift. George really put the fear in him.
    I heard about a year ago that George has passed away. A great guy and a good friend .

4. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    god bless ya george. people judge way to much dont they. good man sounds like to me. and pretty funny thing he did. to me its like thats right boys i got friends!!!!!! dont matter if they wear leather or a cowboy hat. i normal person is just normal and that is all there is to it.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    never cared much for bikers till I met a few,Thats some funny stuff right there. I couldnt have been that nice to em .

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yep that is one way to handle things a few years back it might have been differant

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    That's funny stuff!

He's lucky the bikers were being nice too! He could have been buried in some woods somewhere.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  8. Waterbug

Waterbug New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Animal rights nuts go way too far. Glad to see they were entertained by the bikers.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I'd say they got what they had coming to them..How can they complain,after all they was invited to join the party.Sort of Guests of Honors so to speak.
    Really like that secret :handshake: deal.

10. Papa64

Papa64 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I 2nd what MRR just said. The bikers are just like the rest, some are good people and some aren't.