bigstuff with roundhill

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by roundhill, Sep 22, 2009.

1. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    sunbird with one of my friends

Attached Files:

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Roundhill, You know Big Stuff for sure.:wink: Maybe one of these days when I grow up, I'll be respected as a Cat-smacker like you.:wink: You Da Man!

3. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Man, that's one heck of a fish! Big time no doubt!

4. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good job Sunbird and Roundhill. Where do yall kee hiding all those monsters at:confused2::wink::smile2:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Question of the day... HOW BIG WAS HE?

BB in SC

6. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Thanks Roundhill!!:wink:
    How big was it? Big enough to warrant a pic and a thread all it's own!!:roll_eyes:
    I am successful because of people just like Roundhill, who love to fish and enjoy good company! Thanks 'RoundStuff':smile2::smile2:

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...How big was it?..."

Ya, Sunbird is kinda scrawny. He makes a small fish look big.

The real Big Stuff like me and Roundhill make them look smaller.....LOL!!

:smile2:

8. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    the big stuff weighd 52lbs we cought some more allmost as big but they wernt big stuff just big the roundhill

9. Team Hold EM Hook

Team Hold EM Hook New Member

State:
    al
    nice, nice, nice, did I say Nice
    hopefully we can CPR a few up there this weekend ourselves

10. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I need a few of those for randolphs this weekend are any of yall fishing the tourney at randolphs very nice fish sunbird :big_smile:

11. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I left him tied to a stump just east of marker 22 for just such an occassion!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. oldcatsc

oldcatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    really good fish , this is just one of many to come over the railing of his boat . Who ever wins the 2009 cabela's classic will have to beat roundhill , he has finished second in the last two classics . when I go on the BOC , I look to see what the "roundhill" has caught ....great job as always............oldcatsc:big_smile::wink:

13. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Nice fish Roundhill/sunbird.

Quote by Jason:
    I need a few of those for randolphs this weekend are any of yall fishing the tourney at randolphs very nice fish sunbird.

Jason unless you got some big fish at Santee tied out you better come on and fish the Wateree Tournament. :big_smile: I use to fish it and even won it in 1999 (had 2nd and the guy in first had to come in due to boat problems and had over 600lbs of fish in a boat he was pulling) He claimed he had caught 600 lbs in 5hrs. So many folks were complaing, not to mention he failed the polygraph. I have caught 500lbs of fish in a night trip but they were all big fish. This guy had fish in the 10-15 lb range :big_smile: I though the folks there was going to hang him and Nathen. After that the tournaments fell off. That tournament had 100 boats or more. Last yr they had less than 30 boats (may have been the yr before) I'm not saying that mess is still going on but unless you are a top notch fisherman with plenty of money............:eek:oooh: sorry, i just like to warn folks. Have fun

14. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i whould not fish it unless i was redy to cheet that way you might have a chance:eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

15. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I have won one of the regular tourneys there but last year i fished the championship tourney i think there was alot of cheating going on then the rules say were your life vest when boat is running when we left the dock we were the only ones had ours on at weight in i said something about it and they said that didnt matter the rules are supposed to be changed this year this is my last one if it hasent changed

16. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Jason I won in 2005 and I havent fished another one sinse. It was so bad that I decided I wouldnt support it again. You ought to hook up with Carolina Catmen and the Pee Dee Catmasters on santee and other bodies of water for some real quality run tournaments. There are quite a few very well run tments down that way but that is not 1 of them. Are they still letting people weigh-in dead fish and only the big one be alive.:angry: That has never made any sinse to me. Oh well good luck and remeber cheaters can be beat.:wink::wink::big_smile:

17. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Oh yeah great fish there Team BS.:wink: Im with Pop Pop I hope I grow up to catch fish like that one day.:big_smile:

18. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee

19. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  20. BassMassey

State: