Biggest upset of Week 10!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Nov 13, 2006.

What was the biggest upset of Week 10?

1. Cleveland Browns beating the Atlanta Falcons?

2. San Diego Chargers beating the Bengals?

3. Miami Dolphins beating the Kansas City Chiefs?

4. Green Bay Packers beating the Minnesota Vikings?

5. Houston Texans beating the Jacksonville Jaguars?

6. New York Jets beating the New England Patriots?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I wanted to see what your guys opinion is on the biggest upset of week 10. Cleveland beat the Atlanta Falcons. San Diego beat the Bengals (not really an upset, but could put Bengals out of playoffs contention). The Miami Dolphins beating the Kansas City Chiefs who have had a three game win streak. The Packers beating the Minnesota Vikings and now back in the picture for possible playoff contention. The Houston Texans beating the Jacksonville Jaguars and putting a hurting on their playoff hopes. The biggest upset by far of the week for me was the New York Jets beating the Patriots in Foxboro and ending their 57 game streak for not losing two games in a row. They could have set a record like the Colts did yesterday, but fell short.:sad2: Now the Jets are in the race for the division with the Patriots and if they don't find their game they could be in trouble.

2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I think the biggest pure upset was cleveland over atlanta. But i think the biggest choke and biggest aggrevation for any fan was the blowup by the Bengals Defense. 42 second half points-embarassing. The offense looked like it did last year and managed 41 points with 400+yard from Carson and 260 receiving from chad-but the defense couldn't do anything, i have never felt that frustrated after watching a game-it was like the days of 2-14 from 5 years ago.

3. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    The biggest upset was the Colts beating Buffalo by 1.

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The biggest upset is the Jets beating New England, the Patriots are one of the best teams in the NFL and the Jets have a new coach this year that came from NE.

5. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA

The biggest upset was the Colts beating Buffalo by 1 !!
    LOL

6. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i wouldn't say upset but it could have been a disaster :big_smile: GO COLTS

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    These days in the NFL there almost is no such thing as a big upset. Any given Sunday! I voted for the Jets over the Patriots but considering the crap weather they played in anything was possible!

8. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    my vikes lost... AGAIN!!!! and now we have to win next week and the packers have to lose. all there is to it. but its ok, cuz i kno the vikings have a team with talent. look at the bears game, they could have beat them. but they didnt and i cant change that so im not gunna go into that arguement.

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana

The fact of the matter is a Win is a win and the Colts are the first team in NFL History to start back to back seasons 9-0!! LOL!!! Nobody can say there team has ever done that but me and other Colts fans!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

10. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    U can have all the 9=0 starts in a row u want, i'd take the Pats rings over it, any day. but keep talking about regular season, i understand it's all u got...

by the way, i'm kidding, colts are good-they just gotta get over that hump, i think if they can win the first they can win several in the coming years.

11. Bullet_Ride

Bullet_Ride New Member

State:
    AZ
    The chargers/Bengals game was the best of the week, but the Patriots goig down to the Jets was sad. The Bears pretty much man handeled the Giants too, which was kind of surprising.

12. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    The NFL is so un predictable anymore,but that is a good thing I guess.

13. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA

Ryan, I'm glad you finaly admit it,"A win is a Win". Like the playoff's last year!!

LOL LOL !!!!!

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    A win is a win. The Colts have won every game so far, hey how are the Steelers doing.LOL!! It's sad that everyone in the U.S. is only worried about winning it all, and could care less if they have an excellent season, but fall short in the playoffs. I mean, it would be great to win a championship but I'm just happy having a winning team every season and most teams aren't fortunate to even have that. Everybody is to caught up in the all or nothing now a days. Like Peyton setting all these records, and doing so well yet all you guys can talk about is that he can't win a championship.? It would be nice to see the Colts win a championship, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if they don't. Peyton and Marvin will still go to the Hall Of Fame and go down in History as the best QB, WR duo in History. We'll see if the Colts can extend their record of starting two consecutive seasons at 10-0.:wink:

15. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    The biggest upset of the week is the Giants losing to the Bears if we had a healthy defense it would have gotten ugly quick for the teddy bears. They are not the team everyone thinks they are the cracks in the armor are starting to show more every week. I will make the prediction They will not make the super bowl

16. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I don't think the Colts wining by 1 was an upset, the Colts are a better team than Buffalo and they were supposed to win that game, they just did what they had to do by the minimum diference.

Yes, a win is a win, at the end of the season they go by how many Ws and Ls they have.

17. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

You mean the Giants?

I agree.

18. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    well said a championship would be nice but hey i like watching history and poetry in motion to bad edge had to retire early i mean go to arizona well it is 1 in the same. that could have been the best trio in history

hey my wife just read this and said arizona has a team too funny can you tell she's a colts fan too

19. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well it looks like the Patriots getting beat by the New York Jets takes home the award for biggest upset of the week. Hey Phil do want me to send you the trophy.:0a10: LOL!! Where has Phil been? It's okay man, you said after the Patriots/Colts game I wouldn't be on here for a couple of weeks...... Looks like it's the other way around. I guess it's just not as hard as it used to be to beat the Patriots in Foxboro. They should have never built that new Stadium.:roll_eyes: