Biggest surprises so far this season?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    For me there are two:

The 0-4 Titans, not winning yet?! who would have guess

and

the 4-0 Broncos, I didn't think with all the drama from Cutler and Marshall plus the way Orton played in Chicago they would be undefated at this point.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    As a life long Denver Broncos fan I sure never saw 4-0 coming.....:eek:oooh::crazy: I'm happy though.:wink::cool2:
    Their Defense is impressive and the offense, well Orton hasn't gave any away. They haven't played any really good teams yet, hope they beat NE. That'll be the true test for them.
    Maybe McDaniels isn't as bad as I thought he was gonna be.....:confused2::big_smile:

3. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    The broncos and the eagles. Both teams went nuts letting players go last year, some of them good. I'll watch Brian Dawkins, for instance, no matter where he goes. Some of the moves seemed really boneheaded. It seems like 95% of success is a good offensive line, at least for the offense. Is Kolb really that good? I just saw him play a little bit and it looked like his future is quite promising.

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread up! Also the Saints being 4-0! Last season all they had was their offense, but so far their defense is surprising me! If they keep it up, the NFC playoffs will be fun to watch this year! New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, and the Minnesota Vikings! Take your pick! It's shaping up to be a heck of a playoffs for the NFL! I can't wait to see it!:wink:

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Denver 4-0
    Tenn 0-4
    and
    Farve and the Vikings..... They are a force....

But no one is a match for the 4-0 COLTS!!!!!

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The 4-0 Vikings were a surprise to me. I didn't think the old man had it in him to play as well as he is. I know I know. He is a great, a legend, but legends fade away. But he isn't going down without a fight.

4-0 Broncos. I didn't hear much about them during preseason. But we will see what they are made of next week. This will be a good test for both teams. Seems the Pats can't play defense until we are in the red zone.:big_smile:

0-4 TENN. I never saw this coming. From a team that was alright last year to 0-4. Hey its all good with me, means ticket prices should go down and I can see a game or two for cheap:smile2:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Tennessee Titans are 0-4!

Time to give the ball back to Vince!:smile2:

8. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    That T.O. wasn't on TV cryin about not gettin the ball enough,more times:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:Or asking/demanding to be traded

9. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    The Bengals Hands Downs.........Im not saying The bengals are great but there one play from being 4 and 0.

10. PaCatfishHunter

PaCatfishHunter New Member

State:
    Greensburg, PA
  11. PaCatfishHunter

PaCatfishHunter New Member

State:
    Greensburg, PA
    Just wait. I give it a couple of more games:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Vikings are no surprise, they had a good team before Favre. I didn't think Denver would win 4 games all season, but the biggest surprise has to be the Titans. I think they will start to bounce back next week with a win over the Colts.

13. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    It was also surprising to see the Lions win a game before some other teams that have not won yet.:eek:oooh:

14. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The Bengals are a huge surprise to me so far this year. And even with only one freak play away from being 4-0 they are also just a few plays away from being 0-4. I think right now they are definately the luckiest team in football right now. But Im pretty sure that they will be 3-2 next week. but who knows....they have pulled three games out of their ass so far.

15. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I can't figure out the titans for sure they are better than that.The redskins as well they look like a bad college team that don't even try.I also figured the cowboys to be stronger than they are.My team the Packers look like I figured ,brief moments of brilliance followed by some of the biggest bonehead plays I have ever seen.By the time we get to week ten things will have settled down for sure.

16. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    biggest surprise is that the steelers havent went undefeated, roethlisberger hasnt thrown for 1200yds and 30tds yet, and that mendenhall hasnt named for the pro bowl:wink:
    seriously the biggest shock is the titans. i dont think anybody would have predicted this

17. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Stealers Suck!!:smile2:

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Someone please give this man his meds and remove him from the computer area of the asylum! :wink: :smile2:

19. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

I'm sorry I will have to use the intelligent quote from a wise Pennsylvanian from Sarver, please stay off the computer after sniffing glue!:wink::smile2:

20. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    the 49ers are looking good