Biggest of 2006 so far!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by JERMSQUIRM, May 11, 2006.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well another great night last week. caught 13 fish. tossed all but 4 back had a nice one. will be dgetting another certificate for big fish catch and release. here are some pic's of it.

28 1/4 " 's and weighted almost 8#'s

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    here's the release and another pig. weighed almost 6#'s. it too was released.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great catch,Thanx for sharing! I bet the ones you kept will make a fine meal.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    then we took the boys (my son and cuzes son) fishing on sunday. they both got to reel one in. my son is top pic.

this brings my 2006 total to 102 i believe. ill have to check the calander.:embarassed:

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

here is some of the 2006 keepers. lol. the 3rd annual fish fry is coming soon. this is why most go back now. got enough for the fry and myself for this year already. :crazy:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Holy #*@! thats a lot of fillets! Its great to see you have your kids into fishing also!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

7. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Nice catch....does busch light work as bait?

8. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Can't wait to start catching more than enough to eat.

9. astutzman

astutzman New Member

State:
    Collinsville, IL

I was thinking the same thing. I guess we all know what Jeremy's secret is now.

10. wizkersNworms

wizkersNworms New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nice fish--you're an inspiration for all the rest of us--who need to get out more often! Out of curiosity--do you have any personal favorites as far as recipes go that you would share?

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well if ya all look a lil closer those are NA beers from busch. non alcoholic beers. seriously.

for breadings i take one part flour, 2 parts corn meal, and add a couple spoons garlic salt and texas select rattlesnake dust seasoning and add 4-5 spoons full to it. shake good and roll the patted dry fish into it and add to hot grease. enjoy. has a bit of heat and great flavor.