Biggest joke(r) on the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Oct 17, 2008.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Yesterday I was on the tredmill doing what a grl needs to do when a BOC member popped in my head. I started laughing so hard I nearly had to stop.

A few years ago, I watched the UFC quite a bit and followed it fairly regular. I was a huge fan of Rich Franklin. Good ole TEA had convinced me that he had joined the BOC. Silly me took the bait and ran with it. Afterwards, I felt like a complete nut and he sat back and had a good laugh. :roll_eyes:

Since all you guys/gals on here are such jokers yourself what prank or joke..be it whatever have you ever been involved in? Remind us and make us laugh, thats what friends do. You can also remind some to continue looking over their shoulder:wink::smile2:

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Wow, I think a bunch of us in a pub for a night and ya still couldnt pick a winner. :tounge_out:

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Guess whoever got booted out the door first would win....:wink::smile2:

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i would have to vote for myself...at one point in time i actually convinced myself that i was relevant on this board:smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    And then Phil awoke from that dream.:smile2:

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Mickey, I don't think he actually woke up from a dream as much as that his meds finally started working. Medication for delusion takes time to kick in, I hear.:wink:

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Mickey, That may have been a dream for Phil but that was a nightmare for the rest of us. :eek:oooh::smile2: