Biggest Catch!!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by jlcclh, Mar 3, 2006.

1. jlcclh

jlcclh New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I am fairly new to the catfishing world and this board. Just wondering what everyones personal best is. Mine is a 62lb. blue from Kerr Lake(cpr'd). Good fishin everyone!

2. JimF

JimF New Member

State:
    IL
    Thats a dandy... mine is only 35lbs,blue....33lbs,flat

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    my biggest blue is 31 pounds

4. KatKaller

KatKaller New Member

State:
    Alabama
    My personal best is 62. My goal for the year is to catch an 80lber.

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    So far a 43 pound Blue Cat....but I have not been fishing for bloes that long really....trying to break at least the 50lb mark this year.:)

6. MNwiskers21

MNwiskers21 New Member

State:
    South Saint Paul, MN
    Hello,

I personally have caught lots of cats but nothing really worth bragging about. My personal best is only a 21lb channel cat. Other big fish that I have caught are a 13lb walleye, biggest northern pike was a 47 inches and just under 36lbs, I have caught several muskies that have been over 30lbs the biggest was a 55 incher that was 41lbs, 27lb king salmon, 32lb lake trout, 16lb rainbow trout, 12lb brown trout, 3lb brook trout, 5lb smallmouth bass, 7lb largemouth bass, 29lb carp, 4lb crappie, and 1.8lb blue gill and this is just to name a few.

Take Care Everyone!

Sincerely, Kevin

7. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota

Impressive fishing history. You must have quite a collection on the wall at home.
    Did you catch all of those in MN??
    I would love to see a picture of the Walley and Largemouth Bass. I probably have spent the most time in my life fishing for those in my lifetime to this point.
    If you want to include picture of your other Trophys. We all like to see pics. of big Fish.
    Thanks
    Larry

8. Steve W

Steve W New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I,ve attached a picture of my biggest cat.
    Caught with a zebco, 8lb test line, #6 hock, a red worm, one hand tired behind my back.........in the snow. The other guy in the picture is my cousin
    Leroy.

9. weathermantrey

weathermantrey New Member

State:
    central,sc
    My personal best is a 42lb blue cat at santee cooper and my biggest flathead was 23lbs on lake hartwell, SC. I caught both of them last summer. I'm lookin to break the 50lb mark this year!

10. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    my biggest to date is a 62lb blue caught on rod and reel. my wife caught a 65lb blue the same night. so my goal is to one day catch one bigger than hers so she will shut up:cursing: i can't even hardly get her to go with me anymore. she keeps saying "I don't need to go". we've had a many laugh about that.

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    95, 62, 56, 48, 36 All on the Mississippi River fishing Wing Dykes.

12. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    Blue- 29lbs out of the potomac yesterday for the tourny

Channel- 12+ (scale bottomed out at 12 but it was somewhere around 15-18 lbs)

Bullhead- 2lbs

Flattie- 0lbs.. never caught one... making it a goal this year

White- 2.5 lbs

13. kyblue49

kyblue49 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    My biggest so far is 49.3 blue, caught last year out of the ohio river.My friend caught a 52 the day before.Hoping for at least a 53 this year, so I can shut him up.

14. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    wow, that must suck to get beat by only a few pounds! did this friend by any chance come by your house and get your lazy but off the couch and give you bait and tell you where they were biting? hahahaha! give it up bro, i'm landin a 70 plus this year!