Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
My best buck to date is the whitetail I got this past fall. If it wasnt all broken up it would have been very close to 150+,as it was it had 70"of antler.

·
Registered
75 Posts
As of now, a doe......Ive seen lots of giant bucks, but just cant close the deal.......I shot a nice 9pt this year that would have probably gone about 120" but we couldnt find it, and saw a 130" 8 pt prior to that, that i should have taken a 30 yard shot at with my bow, but oh well

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
17 point whitetail, 32 inch mulie that only had 7 points but an extremely heavy rack. pics were on the old board, i don't even know where the originals are now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have attched a picture of my biggest buck yet. I havn't had it officially scored, but I scored it around 140. It is a 10-pointer, but there are six on its right side, so I had to deduct its back two points. I shot it this year during bow season with my Matthews on October 14th.

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
i got an 11 pt. this past fall that scored 149. a few years back i got a 15 pt. that scored 138. i am as proud of the 138 as i got it with my bow.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
The biggest buck I shot scored 120. He is a 4x5. 9 pointer. Shot him from the ground at 25 yds with my Hoyt bow. He was taken in November of 2000. Still had full velvet on his rack. Shot in Iowa. First and only buck. Numerous does. Waiting for the big one.:wink:

Mark..

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
My biggest is the one in my avatar. I know, I know....it's not a monster by any standards, but it's my best one & I was thrilled. My husband got his best, a beautiful 9pt on the same day!!! Great day hunting!

·
Registered
623 Posts
My best deer came in 2000 and, was killed on public land. I will try to get a old pic on here (taken with regular camera, didnt have digital then) He scored 173 5/8 and had 25 scoreable points, main frame 154" 8-point w/ kickers. This year I killed 2/ 8-pointers that scored near 140 each, but are totally different racks! The 1st one was 18 1/2 inside spread and 10" g-2's the 2nd deer has a 23 1/2" inside spread and 9" g-2's. I will try and attach pics of these 2. I have a wall FULL of 120 class 7,8,9,10,12 pointers. I used to spend just about every day of the season in a stand somewhere! I have since become refined and only needed 4 days this year on my small place to kill these 2 brutes!:wink: CPR those small bucks, no matter how small your place is and some of them will live!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My biggest is the one in my avatar. I know, I know....it's not a monster by any standards, but it's my best one & I was thrilled. My husband got his best, a beautiful 9pt on the same day!!! Great day hunting!
To me every deer you harvest is a trophy, I know guys who have hunted for over 10 years and never got a buck, and some who have never got a deer.LOL!! For some reason these guys can never close the deal .

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.