Biggest buck you have harvested

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by zeboman, Mar 17, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    My best was a small 8 pointer taken with a shotgun,I have missed bigger bucks during archery.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I killed a 15 pt. this year in the 160 class. Pic is in deer huntin section.

3. Team Hold EM Hook

Team Hold EM Hook New Member

State:
    al
    I got a 130-140 class in Kansas 6yrs ago

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    My best buck to date is the whitetail I got this past fall. If it wasnt all broken up it would have been very close to 150+,as it was it had 70"of antler.

5. Bullseye017

Bullseye017 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As of now, a doe......Ive seen lots of giant bucks, but just cant close the deal.......I shot a nice 9pt this year that would have probably gone about 120" but we couldnt find it, and saw a 130" 8 pt prior to that, that i should have taken a 30 yard shot at with my bow, but oh well

6. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    10pt scored 145 1/2. Very symmetrical. I've killed much bigger bodied deer. Hoosier corn fed.

7. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    My best is a 8-point with several (stickers) nice deer fer this area...Wish I cud post pics but they never work fer me.....never been scored....

8. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    10 point scored 152 5/8, missed two bigger ones last season during black powder.

9. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    17 point whitetail, 32 inch mulie that only had 7 points but an extremely heavy rack. pics were on the old board, i don't even know where the originals are now.

10. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I have attched a picture of my biggest buck yet. I havn't had it officially scored, but I scored it around 140. It is a 10-pointer, but there are six on its right side, so I had to deduct its back two points. I shot it this year during bow season with my Matthews on October 14th.

Attached Files:

11. vtjefferson

vtjefferson New Member

State:
    IA
    14 POINTS WAS THE BEST RACK THE 10 POINT WAS A MUCH BIGGER DEER THOUGH

12. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i got an 11 pt. this past fall that scored 149. a few years back i got a 15 pt. that scored 138. i am as proud of the 138 as i got it with my bow.

13. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    The biggest buck I shot scored 120. He is a 4x5. 9 pointer. Shot him from the ground at 25 yds with my Hoyt bow. He was taken in November of 2000. Still had full velvet on his rack. Shot in Iowa. First and only buck. Numerous does. Waiting for the big one.:wink:

Mark..

14. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    My biggest is the one in my avatar. I know, I know....it's not a monster by any standards, but it's my best one & I was thrilled. My husband got his best, a beautiful 9pt on the same day!!! Great day hunting!

15. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My best deer came in 2000 and, was killed on public land. I will try to get a old pic on here (taken with regular camera, didnt have digital then) He scored 173 5/8 and had 25 scoreable points, main frame 154" 8-point w/ kickers. This year I killed 2/ 8-pointers that scored near 140 each, but are totally different racks! The 1st one was 18 1/2 inside spread and 10" g-2's the 2nd deer has a 23 1/2" inside spread and 9" g-2's. I will try and attach pics of these 2. I have a wall FULL of 120 class 7,8,9,10,12 pointers. I used to spend just about every day of the season in a stand somewhere! I have since become refined and only needed 4 days this year on my small place to kill these 2 brutes!:wink: CPR those small bucks, no matter how small your place is and some of them will live!

Attached Files:

16. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Billy, those are beautiful bucks. Congrats to ya!

17. tkoehler

tkoehler New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    shot a really nice 6 by 7 several years back in the 160 class

18. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    To me every deer you harvest is a trophy, I know guys who have hunted for over 10 years and never got a buck, and some who have never got a deer.LOL!! For some reason these guys can never close the deal .

19. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    My best buck to date is a 15 point whitetail taken in eastern kansas. Hopefully I can get the pics up soon.

20. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Best was a 14 point buck had 8 on one side 6 on the other and it was broke off