Bigfoot killed!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kkyyoottee, Sep 15, 2007.

1. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If a person sighted a big foot and killed it would they be charged with murder? Would they be charged with killing a endangered species? Is a bigfoot considered a game species? Just wondering in case the thing we see around camp is a bigfoot and I kill it? Oh would it tastes like chicken?

2. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i know this as a fact bigfoot taste like turtle:smile2::smile2:

3. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
  4. deerhunter56

deerhunter56 Guest

well i have done some reading on this before but i believe you get some bad fines and jail time $100,000 or $10,000 not very sure but 5 to 10 years in jail or prison lol...

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    A man was recently fined for killing a bear that entered the camp where him, and his children were sleeping. Killed with a log, protecting his family. On one hand, I'm sure you would be penalized. On the other, you would be famous. If you kill him, please post pics on here ASAP! LMAO.:smile2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Depends. If its a breedin female then ya may be in trouble. If not. Get to know him and I'm sure the NFL will take him. LOL!

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Georgia specifically tells you what you can kill.If it ain't on the can list,don't get caught killing it.As for the taste,it has been pretty well established that 1/2 of the people think that everything taste like chicken.Makes it easy for them to shop.Bad for the ones that don't think everything taste like chicken.I personally would think that Big Foot would taste like Homosapien as that is most likely what most sightings are.The few people that I have bit did not taste good raw.I think it would take a lot of spices and some cooking to bring it around.I ain't sure that would help with some.Our great grand folks were having fun with this.I look for our great grand children to do so.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

8. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    It is great knowing that someone else out there does not think that everything taste like chicken!I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I really thing bigfoot would taste like....... bigfoot

10. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    But some one told me that turtle taste just like chicken :confused2:

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Tought call...if I saw one and knew it was definatly one....shoot it or no???? Very difficult decision. But if I was in a psition to kill one to prove they axist an I truly believed it was true I would shoot one. You would deal with ridulose complaints from activists, but the scientists and govt wou'd probably reward well behind the seens for producing some evidence.

12. Mark R.

Mark R. New Member

State:
    Rush Springs, OK
    I have been told by people that used to live up in the California mountains big foots sightings used to be very common in their area, They have had many close encounters with them and that they had very intelligent look in their eyes, they also smell terrible.
    I took their story for what it's worth but I believe there could be some mountain apes running around.

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Some states have laws saying you can not kill a bigfoot, there is a bill in Candian paralement trying ti get a law passed making the killing of a bigfoot illegal. I would say that if killed it would be a HUGE, maybe the biggest discovery in our lifetimes, but I'm sort fo one that thinks if thet exists that they should be protected by law.

14. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    you mean we live in a world where people think about killing bigfoot and theres even laws on not killing them in some states when theres war going on and new political controversy everyday? thats not even mentioning some other things we have on our hands. here i have an idea! lets protect a species that isnt even proven to be real, and not use this time and effort to help protect species like the florida panther and bengal tiger. :eek:oooh:

15. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    I wear a size 15.

I'm pretty sure I would have an "off" taste, that even cajun seasoning wouldn't mask.

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Of course it would taste like turtle. Haven't you ever gutted out a turtle? Smells just like bigfoot.

I have felt like something was out there watching me, at times.

17. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's the part I have trouble understanding. Like I said, IF they were proven to be real then I think they should be protected (if proven non-dangerous) to humans, but how on earth can we have laws on the books for something that nobody can prove exists. REP to you man, as you see the point too.

Are things like the Loch Ness Monster, Mothman & Skunk Apes protected? They might be. Next in line would be Aliens. Are they protected? Then farther down the line I guess The Boogey Man, Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny and even Old Greybeard himself; Santa Calus are or should also be protected! :smile2:

18. wayne1967

wayne1967 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I thought it tasted more like Jacks Link beef jerky.

19. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man those commericals are great, espically the one w/ the poop in the burning bag!

20. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know that I saw on here somewhere that it is illegial to have any contact with aliens or their craft. Doesn't that mean that they are already protected?:eek:oooh::smile2: