Bigfoot Is Right Here In Ill

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Mar 7, 2006.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well ya all had another thread a while back talking about bigfoot and the loc ness and such. well read these folks. lol. the grove is 10 min from my house.

there is a tracker that came from california to and set up infared cams and motion sensors and all sorts of stuff. they last seen it on sun last week. lol.

one fella said it chased him down the road and clawed his mustang. running on all 4s like a bear.

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Hey anything is possable the Native Americans belive him to be a protector of the woods.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    bad thing is there are a webbing of tubes running throught the grove. its a maple syrup forest. hope hes courtious enough to void the tubes that run through the trees or they'll be a shortage of maple syrup this year.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Where did you get that pic? I swear I dated her once or twice! LOL!

5. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I found tracks this past muzzle loader season that make me a little uneasy. I talked to a lady that seen one about ten years ago 5 feet from her car. I wish that somebody would get some hard evidence. All I know is, that if I see one, I hope it is from the saftey of my boat or car. I don't want to have a race with something that is 8ft tall and 900lbs. I would just hit my knees and yell "I want my MOMMY!!"LOL

Hey george, I think I dated her sister also!LOL:p

6. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I dont' believe there is such a thing as big foot, but if there is, it is not the "missing link" because there is no such thing as evolution! At least not on a macro level :)

Eric

7. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Well the Loc ness monster is fake. Because the man who "took" the first picture of it admitted to taking the picture in a kiddy pool with a paper swan in it. But i do belive there is something in the woods that is not human.​

8. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i thought that big catfish down at the dam eat bigfoot a hundred years ago.

9. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    that would be sweet. There is so many different bigfoot stories around here. One from Green County actually made it into Haunted Ohio 2

10. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    lol..bigfoot hmmm never seen him but i have seen a few folks that could pass as him.the way i see it as many people that hunt somebody would already have his head on the wall but i'll keep my eye out:)

11. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Just out of curiosity, what has been leaking into your water supply in the Clinton area for the last few years Jeremy????

Ray

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As a former bigfoot rsearcher who used to investigate sighting reports, I dont doubt anything.

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    here is the picture of the bigfoot in Illinois.

14. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    lol see thats what i was talking about.but is bigfoot smoked..oh i see hes behind all these wild fires around the world.him and smokey may have it out.

15. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    George what were you doing dating my ex mother in law?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

16. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Everyone is all wrong here. He does exsist. Some may call him Bigfoot, Sasquatch...Others know him as the naked fat man. Tea was one of the few that got a photo of him. Mauhahahahah!

17. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm not sure if i beleive in it, but i think it's intresting to research.

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Dodge, figured you would like that. Was gonna use a pic of DH but he is bald, we all know bigfoot is hairy. hehehehe

19. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    You are right Tea..but Dh does have that Cromagnon Man look. LMAO

20. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    What is the wierdest or interesting thing that you have investigated??????