Big Thanks!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Kansasgoose, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Kansasgoose

Kansasgoose New Member

State:
    Hoyt, kansas
    I am a small water fisher for the most part, fishing state lakes. This year I decided to try my hand at biger waters, and bigger fish. This site has been a GREAT source of information and I thank everyone. But there has been on person that has gone above and beyond and has been very generous with information. Every PM sent with a question about anything has always been answered in a timely fashion, and with more than expected detail.

n2fishn thank you for being the way you are! I wish there were more people like you in the world.

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Ahhh, that was nice. Ive met Tom once and from what I can tell he is a good ol boy. Thats the best thing about the BOC. I dont have alot of fishin buddys on my water but its nice to meet people who share the love for the cats, no matter where they are. Cant wait until Milford to see everybody again and to meet the ones who I havent had a chance to meet yet.

3. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Alright James you made me blush...

I thank you for your kind words.

But like Kyle said this is the best site to get info you can ask for and a whole bunch of guys/gals with a heap of info that is willing to share it.

I have talked with catfisherman from all over the country that has gave me info on their bodies of waters that you could find nowhere else.

Thats why the BOC is like a big happy family we all like to craw around on mud banks and get our fingers in some of the most stinking stuff we can and be happy doing it.

Thanks Again James...I would share my boat with you anythime!

4. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    About as friendly a bunch of people as I have ever had the pleasure to run into around here.

5. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    tom i need help wait never mind my meds kicked in im alright just kidding your a hell of a guy