Big Thanks to Billcatfish and DH

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by wolfman, Jan 21, 2007.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    As most of you know ,I just recently moved to Henderson,Ky from WV. The new home needed lots of repairs and painting and cleaning before moving in. BOC brothers Bill Harris and Eric Simcox has helped out tremendously in working on the house and getting into shape. Both members has saved us hundreds of dollars and just wanted to say thanks to both for helping us out.

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    That was a very nice thing for them to do.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I would be watching out. As you can bet D/H will be looking for you to fish with him all the time. And pull the anchor and stuff then.
    Glad your there and settled in.
    Pete

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Wolfman, you have moved to the darkside. Ahhhhhhhh lol

Thanks DH and Bill for helping out ol Wolf, that is what the BOC is all about.

5. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Its a great thing when friends become family and help each other out. Thanks guys for helping out Wolfman.

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    This is the kind of thing that the BOC is all about. Brothers helping brothers.

DH and Bill, thanks for helping our brother get moved into his new house!!!!

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    That was a great thing for fellow B.O.C. brothers to help each other out! I am starting to worry a bit about Henderson Kentucky though!:eek:oooh: :lol: :roll_eyes: :tounge_out:

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :lol: The Dark Side, now that's funny!:lol:

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Now, by "dark" side, do you mean the dusty rose side? Or perhaps the hot pink side? Magenta? :big_smile: J/K you Henderson he-men, don't get your tutus in a tizzy :wink:.

Glad to hear that y'all got settled in Walter, and thanks to Eric and Bill for all of their help. This Brotherhood sure is a special place to be! :smile2:

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Now my name is not missile !! *%$# &%$%$ lol. I mean BatGirl ..lol we He men don't get in tizzy's unles you are JW and get a Rat's nest in your reel and then oh boy you hear the words come out of them ole Demon's..:eek:oooh:

:hell_boy: :0a26: ​

11. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    now JW would not do that not even on the dark side

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wolfman glad you are getting settled in and that the brothers DH and Bill were on hand to help you. You stated that they had saved you hundreds of dollars.:doubt: Don't bet on it. It will take forever to pay these guys back. In ref: DARKSIDE- It doesn't appear you put a lot of thought into the move to Henderson,:confuse: But we will wish you Good Luck anyway. You are going to need it.:big_smile_2: