Big Thanks To All The Staff

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by maverick43812, Sep 19, 2006.

1. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i believe a huge thanks and congrats is in order for the whole BOC staff. they did a wonderful job with the gathering. and i personally think they couldnt have done it any better.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Travis you are correct brother, they did a great job at the National!!

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    ON behalf of Paul and the Staff, I would like to thank All you members that attended the National Gathering. With-out you members the gathering would be just a staff meeting. To the wives, thank you for all the hard work, your support to the B.O.C. is priceless. I also would like to thank the desk clerks at the hotel. They phoned each member's room to pass info to the member as requested. The member may not be in the room but clerks were willing to try!! Again Thanks!!

4. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    I had a blast. To the staff, a big Arkansas thank you. To the singers at the campground on Friday night...you guys/gals sounded better than some of the choirs I've heard. A thanks to you too even though I didn't come up there, I listened.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Chuck, I had a blast too, but I can't believe I didn't get to meet squirtspop! What can we say about the BOC staff? They are the best! What an awesome job they did at the national! Of course, we didn't expect anything less. I'm so glad you enjoyed the BOC quartet, that was the best night I've had in quite a while. Who knew that four folks from four different states who'd never met could come together like that? What wonderful voices Mike, Shawn and Jack have. It was a privelege to sing with them. The first national gathering will always be a special memory for me. :smile2:

6. poorriverboy

poorriverboy New Member

State:
    iowa
    I atternded the gathering in Kentucky, first time I have joined any org.
    First time I have attended a gathering but I guarentee it won't be my last
    Thank all of you BOCs for making it a great gathering I even won a reel while I was there Will be back next year for sure

7. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    it was the first gathering ive ever attended also. i am glad that i chose to go to the national for my first dont believe any local would even compare. but next season ill be attending every local i possibly can and will be at the next national for sure. but once again thanks goes out to the whole entire staff for a wonderful job

8. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Yes for sure the staff does deserve every accolade that you can give them. Putting together a gathering of that magnitude is no easy chore and keeping them running as smoothly as the 1st. National did is also a constant job.

I have been so several "local" gatherings and I now tend to believe that gatherings are like duty stations in the service. The last one was the best and the next one will be even better. In all honesty, they just seem to keep getting better and better.

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'll say it again. A Big Thanks goes to all the BOC Staff!

It took me a couple months to make up my mind to attend for I'd never been to something like it and I'm one of those that's uncomfortable in crowds. But sure glad we went, I wouldn't take for that time. And thanks to all those that attended.

10. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    That was my first gathering and it deffinantly won't be my last. It was very organized and alot of fun...Thank You Staff Members for all your hard work :big_smile:

11. WhiteRiverLilCats

WhiteRiverLilCats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Travis, you couldn't be more correct!! This was my first gathering as well and I had a BLAST!!!! I will definetly be at the next National Gathering!

To the entire BOC Staff and all of those that help, "Thank you very much for everything that you did for all of us!!!"

:0a31:​

12. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I'm sure you've all seen the phrase,
    YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!

This 1st national gathering of the BOC had its share of bumpy road and we hit a pot hole or two but I got to say the staff along with members jumped on the fires and beat and danced the flames out better then the Ledbetters when that ol truck with no brakes crashed into the burning building on RT. 1 Liberty, Mississippi.
    Fellow brothers and sisters of the BOC, this was a practice run!
    The staff has some data gathered from this first one to make you look a fool if you dare miss the second one.:wink:

Start a Christmas savings account in preperation for the next one.
    The dates and place have yet to be announced but be prepared.
    If you prepare yourself you will be able to commit early and by doing so allow the staff for better planning of events, awards, door prizes, contests, food, and leverage needed for rock bottom rates.

We had some rocking campsites at this one. I can promise you the next one will have an award for best campsite.
    This year the awards were alot of fun and there was alot of them given out.

The staff applauds the thanks given to them but its the members and participation that any gathering depends on. We are only as good as the membership.
    I want to personally thank everyone that made the trip for this one.
    See ya next year!

13. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Thank you all BOC staff.
    You say when and where and I'll be there.