Big Sam & Bait Boat spank em at Dublin

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Bait Boat, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    Well me and the big man tore um up sat on our maiden trip of the year:big_smile:
    We caught at least 30 all on shad and mini skips team catfish 8 0 circle
    hooks were the ticket. Big sam sat in the big mans chair this week:big_smile:
    it lulls you to sleep I was spinning wildly on the front terret:smile2::smile2:caught
    one 13 and one 11 all were five to ten pounders We kept a few cpred the
    big ones :smile2::smile2::smile2: Always a time fishing with the Big Man:smile2: bait boat jr grandson

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  2. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Way to go guys, sounds like a blast.

3. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Congrats on 30 good ones sound like a blast :wink::cool2::big_smile:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks guys for sharing your trip.Good spanking for sure.

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    That handsome grandson DONT get his looks from grand-pa:wink::eek:oooh::cool2:

6. jde512

jde512 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Congratulations! Sounds like a great trip.

7. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Now that is what I call success... even better with good company havin a good time!!! :wink:

8. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    well regan came over at 5am today We headed for dublin ramp. Tim & Old man John were at Big Red's in Paris getting a biscuit, course we were there 1st & wasn't much left Me & Regan played "we forgot our shad net"" at the boat ramp so Tim helped us out with throws netting about 75 2 inch shad I used skips all day long Regan got the jump with the shad but i made a come back...He had the Biggest blue 12lber it was on skip!!!.....several in the 8lb range....Only fish kept were all under 5lbs...we caught close to 40 blues i reckon....WATER TEMP WAS 60* it was cool this morning...We both needed to get out of the house.....Teamcatfish 8/0 double action was a key factor in landing fish today....I am still hurting from the last Kerr trip & Regan hurt his knee pretty bad while at the hospital not sure on that one I gotta say leaving the throw net gig was pretty cool!!!

9. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    way to go bud:big_smile:

10. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    I'm Falling apart get tubes in my ears tommorow and a knee job sometime
    always fun fishing with the big man:smile2::smile2:

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good to hear ya'll got out together and caught some fish. My buddies would tell me if i forgot my net, they sell hot dogs in town.:confused2:

12. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    We got a Hot-Dog vendor around here too!!! 1$ dogs & 2$ dogs:wink::cool2:

13. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    hot dog vendor??? and who would that be?
    Don't tell me Big John is starting to cook up some tube steaks and sell them on the side?:confused2:

14. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    It could be some of his kin-folks with the weiner-cart!!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out: Dang Johnny what next????:0a10:

15. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Johnny, I lived up in Chicago during high school and started college up there.........I want a chicago dog. Mustard, pickle, onion, relish, tomato, lettuce and celery salt.....make that 3......2 for me and 1 for big sam:002:

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I got your hot dogs :wink::eek:oooh::smile2:!!

17. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Lettuce on a Hot dog?????????????? Turn in your culinary-cap sir:002: This could be pure outright mutiny:eek:oooh: We always wondered what was wrong with ya:wink::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

18. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Sam,
    I was reluctant when I moved up to Chi-town from Jonesboro, but those dogs do have shreaded lettuce on there. It isn't so much as you think you are really eating a salad with hot dogs on the side. It is actually good. I have gorged myself many a time on 3 or 4 of those things.
    Hey, my new camp chairs arrived today. A regular sized one and the XL sized. The XL is rated for 400 pounds. It is SOLID. I guess you could put Regan in it when in your boat.:eek:oooh:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  19. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Hell with the chair were at flood stage 2 more inches & it's in the house:eek:oooh: man this is bad the whole neighborhood is under 3ft of water...Got the company car moved & the Mrs..to safety had to wade 2 1/2 ft of hard running water...the 4 wheel drive suburban should be ok it gets that high it's over...stop raining PLEASE.....:eek:oooh: If all else fails were getting in the "cub" she can handle 15000cfs:wink:done it many times:smile2:
    I bet a 115 optimax crusiz down the middle of the road would make the news!!! Rescued 3 cats that was gonna probably drown.....the "cub" is now an ARC ready for action!!!!

20. Shep

Shep New Member

State:
    Lamar Arkansas
    Chris where did you find the oversized chairs ? I haven't found any thing over 275 lbs. Thanks