big pee dee

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by stalker, Apr 26, 2009.

1. stalker

stalker New Member

State:
    sc
    Has any one fished big pd lately around tanyard or 701 bridge, if so how is the current running. I'm trying to find a closer place to catfish than santee due to money and time. THANKS.....

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I haven't lately, but current at the tanyard is most times very gentle. Should be great fishin'! Hey, I can relate to time and money. I fish the Pee Dee a LOT due to money constraints! :smile2:

Bill in SC

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
  4. stalker

stalker New Member

State:
    sc
    Hey bill thanks for info. Do you know if the water is to high to fish right now or should the kittys still be bitten.

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    The water is JUST RIGHT. Whether the fish will bite is another question. They sure didn't yesterday at our tourney, but that changes from hour to hour on the Pee Dee! :wink:

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Kent give em a try and let us know. I plan on fishing next thursday night out of 701 so I would like to hear a report from down that way. The fish have really seemed to be biting the eels really well cut or live.

7. stalker

stalker New Member

State:
    sc
    havent made it there yet, me and my buddy went out a couple miles in the ocean today and caught a lot of fish. But we are going to ttry and go tommorow. Maybe we will see ya down there. Going out under 701 and heading to tanyard.