Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, we all know a bad day fishin' is better than a good day at work. The river today was just like I like it, with the exception of the still cool water. Met Dewayne (pacman) at the Society Hill river landing. Unfortunately, after a brief period on the river, a monsoon set in and we were forced off the river. Still haven't been able to catch any bream yet for bait due to the cool, but we drowned some night crawlers and stink bait. We were just starting to get a few bites when the weather set in. Can't ever remember getting skunked on the river, and kept that streak alive today. Here is Dewayne with the "catch-o-the-day". :) If the river level stays as nice at it was today, we have a very promising spring ahead of us.
Bill in SC

Attachments

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Thanks for the report. Glad you got out there for a bit. About 15 minutes ago I watched the rain come across Charleston Harbor. This may be enough to actually push the Edisto up to flood stage. Even drop we can get back into our lakes and rivers is a good thing at this point.

Did you use the gaff that I see there to land that monster?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.