Big Pee Dee all night Saturday

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Bill in SC, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Last week was a long and tough one for this old man. I just rested for 17 hours! Sam (Dudley-1), and I met up Saturday afternoon and headed for the river. We put in at Society Hill. The river was much lower than it was Wednesday, and then fell all night. Marked a lot of fish in certain spots, but only managed a couple of flattes and one 12 1/2 pound blue. Had a great time with Sam. He is quite knowledgeable, and most welcome to fish with me anytime!

Bill in SC

Attached Files:

2. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Man,you put people on the fish Bill.Thats what its all about bro.Congrats to you.

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good job again Bill.Glad Sam got to get out with you.Sam is a great fellow,Jeff and I have known Sam for quite a long time.Cant believe you got him off those Rockfish long enough to catch a cat.:crazy:
    Know if we could just get him talked back into coming back out and fishing some more tourneys with us.:big_smile:

4. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Thanks Bill for the invite/trip.I really appreciate it and enjoyed the trip.Bill not only takes you fishing,he is explaining what he is looking for and doing.I havent ever fished for/targeted flatheads before,so Bill showed me a lot..I can hardley wait to go back again.I am gonna try to put Bill on some of the ol striped fish in a couple months from my boat.He told me he had mixed feelings about that, scared he might like it and get hooked on striper fishin:smile2:.I told him if you enjoy struggling at times catching bait,getting blowed around in the middle of the lake and getting skunked,,he may just like striper fishin with me!!.Thanks again for the trip Bill.

5. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    Sounds like you guys had a great time,:smile2:Keep catching thoughs big cats bill.:cool2: