Big Pee Dee 8 19 08

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Bill in SC, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Didn't set the world on fire, but I caught two 14 pound blues, an 11 pound flattie, 3 pound flattie, and Peg caught a 4 pound flattie. Got pics, but nothing special enough to waste bandwidth with. River dropped a foot or better while we were fishin'. My trim tab came un bolted, and was lost. I am going to MAKE one MYSELF tomorrow.
    Bill in SC

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I was on GPD yesterday, too. Spoke with several fishermen, and their story was about the same as yours, Bill. Water was falling and the bite was off some. Always next trip, though....

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great day on the water, congrats and good luck in the future.

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Well Bill you will get them next time but it sounds like yall had a pretty good trip to me. How soon we forget, you catch a big fish and now a 5 fish day is just Okay.:big_smile: I think you got spoiled on the lowr Pee Dee.:smile2:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <Well Bill you will get them next time but it sounds like yall had a pretty good trip to me. How soon we forget, you catch a big fish and now a 5 fish day is just Okay.:big_smile: I think you got spoiled on the lowr Pee Dee.>

You got that RIGHT, James! I told David I sure would like to MOVE!!!!!! :smile2:
    Bill in SC

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Come on down Bill we will find you something.:big_smile: