Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Big Pee Dee 12 19 08

825 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  rivercatsc 
#1 ·
Not much activity here from our SC group, so I thought I would just post something. Peglegreb and BAREFOOTFISHN camped down at Blue's last night. They fished some today, with not much success as the river dropped a whopping SIX feet today. That'll knock 'em off 98 times out of 100. According to the chart, it just started rising again some. They are camping again tonight. No idea if they will fish or not. I am going to be there at daylight tomorrow. Will have to catch bait before fishin' as they only have 4 live bream. Hope to hit the twistys below Three Creeks. Whatever happens, I'll be there from sunup to sunset! :big_smile:

Bill in SC

#6 ·
wednesday. looked at the water and turned around. Went fishing off the bank at black creek. Didn't catch anything. But smoked a bunch of cigars and drank a few....

Then going home my front brakes locked up on my suburban so I prayed, splashed cold water on it, hit it with a hammer, finally got it to unfreeze. Spent wednesday night and part of yesterday rebuilding the brakes on the front. What fun!

Going to try and see what the pee dee looks like tomorrow at 34.

See ya....
Ron

#7 ·
Prayer works miracles eh, Ron?!! :big_smile:

The beans are still too wet to cut, Lindsay, but I did get about 50 acres of wheat planted.

The river rose five feet last night, and looks like it's making another turn this morning. It's 5:28 am, and I'm headed out. It will be fun, fish or no fish! :)

BB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.