big pappas back

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by big pappa, Sep 9, 2009.

1. big pappa

big pappa New Member

State:
    perry, Ark
    got the motor fixed today and took it out it works like its new!!! now that its almost deer season!!! :smile2: guess i'll hafta fish some anyway... thanks for all your help with tips and stuff,, and coach thanks for the fishing line trick that worked great!!!!!! is anybody doing any good???? i havent seen many posts with good catches,, just wondering!!! thanks again!!:big_smile:

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome Back Jamie. Its good to hear the motor is fixed and ready for the fall fishing. A guy feels naked when the boat is down.

4. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Hey Big pappa glad to hear you got that motor fixed and are back in action. I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't had any luck at all, but thats fishing.

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Jamie happy to hear you got her running Best of luck Bud:big_smile:

6. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Jamie glad your back in action , how can you talk about hunting when the bite is fixin to get good :smile2:

7. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    good to see your back in action, Talls right that fall bite is about to be on. but right now its dead, least around here. :smile2: Lot of rains last couple days maybe they will let some water loose on the river then it might pick up some.

8. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Congrats on your boat back on the water:smile2:
    Same around here not much to talk about on the cats at least no size anyway:angry:

9. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    Jamie glad to see you got your motor fixed. I caught one good fish Sunday. T-Man are going Friday hope we have some luck. A fishing buddy on mine caught a good fish the same hole that I caught mine yesterday so I hope there is one still there.

10. big pappa

big pappa New Member

State:
    perry, Ark
    i dont usually fish after mid September , i am always focused on those buck deer,, i always seem to catch fish the first time i go in January though ,, when do they start biting again???