Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished near Pomroy this afternoon/early evening at a spot I had not hit in a few years. River is in good shape and a little stained, some trash floating but not heavy. Bait, large live bluegills and frozen cut bluegill heads. Had several short runs and caught a 14 lb and a 12 lb. Shovlehead. Hope to be able to hit it a couple more times this week.

Attachments

· Registered
862 Posts
Fished near Pomroy this afternoon/early evening at a spot I had not hit in a few years. River is in good shape and a little stained, some trash floating but not heavy. Bait, large live bluegills and frozen cut bluegill heads. Had several short runs and caught a 14 lb and a 12 lb. Shovlehead. Hope to be able to hit it a couple more times this week.
Even when they're kind of small, they are still such a beautiful fish. I wish like hell I could come down that way and join you this week John. But, as usual, work is trying to put me in a early grave. :smile1:

· Registered
2,612 Posts
WELL At least you got out and caught something nice fish Icant even get a chance to make it out yet having to work afternoons including saturdays now only getting sunday off and trying to get things done around the house I have no time but I did get my bait tank ready today for some bait as soon as I get some bait in it the yard and other thing is going to have to wait

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.