Big George Catfish Video Productions - Sharing The Catfish Fever

Discussion in 'Catfishing Videos' started by Catfish_Commando, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    BOC Member Big George shares a video with his wife catching some great Channel Catfish.

[gv]-2339802929747963652[/gv]​

2. johnpotter777

johnpotter777 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Fishing with your wife is great, my wife loves it to and I enjoy fishing with her.Peace.:big_smile:

3. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    another great vid by our resident superstar...nicely done big George

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    BG I do think she can out fish you. Good job on the video of the wife fishing.
    Glad to see there are other men out there that aren't afraid to take the better half fishing with them. Way to go man.

:0a24:

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Fishing with family.......good man.

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Big George,
    I wanted to thank you for all that you have been sharing with us here on the BOC. Both in written word and now with your recent past video productions. Keep them coming.:dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: Nice fish too.

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    So that is the angel that keeps you in line!!!! She has to be an angel to put up with you George, LOL!!!
    Great video, keep'm coming!!!

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Another great video! Looked like she had a great time reeling that nice Channel Cat in.

9. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Way to go Big George, You were already a star now you are a producer and director. That's how all the big stars do it. When is the next episode?

ST

10. Ol Whiskers

Ol Whiskers New Member

State:
    Fairfield Township, Ohio
    Thanks Big George, nice video. Wish I could get Mrs. Whiskers to go fishin' like that! I've even been to the mall without whining and scuffing my feet a couple of times, but no reciprocal effort.

Dennis

11. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If you have watched this video be sure and make a post to Big George so he knows! :wink:

A little support go's a long ways, no-one wants to expend energy for the Brotherhood and they see no visible results for their efforts.

It’s the least we can do for any Brother or Sister that go's above and beyond.

Thanks,
    Paul

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey George you aint fishin inmy spot are ya LOL Great video George

13. catcatcher311

catcatcher311 New Member

State:
    Ne
    Great video Big George! My girlfriend will go fishing but she can't sit for nothing.:crazy: So I only try to take her bluegill fishing so it keeps her busy and she does'nt get bored.

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx eveyone! I'm pretty dam lucky! She'll hang for as long as I will. Sometimes that consists of 12 hours or better on the water. Takes care of the anchor on her own and is the first outa the boat with the dock lines even with her new knee that she only got this past March.

I think I'll marry this girl and make it legal! LOL!

15. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Congrats to Mrs. Big G on the nice Channel. :smile2: Keep the videos coming Big George, I enjoy them. :smile2:

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Great video George Thanks for sharing your knowledge, adventures and your memories with us.

17. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thank You Big George for all them Movies! We all just love um. and also all the other advice That you so freely share. You Sir. are one of the Reasons that makes the BOC the GREAT place that it is. There is just one little thing I'd like to mention though. Now thats a MIGHTY FINE looking Beard you are sporting there and I'm Jealous cause every time I try to grow one it looks a whole lot like a culavated corn field LOL your Fiiend from Iowa. J.D.Straka :crazy:

18. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Another great vid. Keep up the good work. Nothing like having a wife to catch your fish for you while you produce the movies!

19. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    great video! i love to fish with my wife, family, and friends.

20. Sentry Dog Man

Sentry Dog Man New Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks for the video. I really enjoy seeing pix and/or videos of everyones fishing adventures and the info ones. They are great.