Big foot ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cnwamw, Jul 30, 2006.

1. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    i was watching a program on tv about big foot
    what do you guys think?

2. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    HOAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_smile:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I believe in BF. Been many times I drove home from lake and seen some things cross road down in the bottom country. Pulled over heard some strange things. Dog wouldnt even get out of truck. I like stuff like that. I live in an area where BF has been said to roam. Jefferson Texas has a BF thing every year around 13-16 of Oct. Also got train ride at night down the bayo. Also said to be the one of the best gost town in Texas. I check it out now and then. Took the stage coach ride and train ride. Fun. I look
    around town and walk around looking. I'm going to check out the Big foot thing this year. Trick or treat. That will be fun this year. :tounge_out:

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Bigfoot is a story. When I was younger my grand parents in Oklahoma would tell me a story about moo-pits and how he would steal your spirit if he could. Funny thing though when I saw my first moo-pits it was an owl. Still it kept me close to the house when I was young and wild.

5. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    i am still trying tp make up my mind there are too many storys to be fake but too far fetched to be real

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    A HOAX , just a story. Maybe. If your ever in my area after midnight on a still fog night and decide to pull over to relieve yourself. Good luck with that.
    big foot wont steal your spirit , maybe your food if you got any. Hope you have some/ :eek:oooh:

never know about Mother Nature. Should see some of the woods around here. There be bait in them woods that catfish wont even eat and they eat just about anything. Just keep your eyes open on those back country roads down on the bayo. If you see BF, Dont run, dont try to attack. You might wet your pants but, stay still, watch and he or she will move on in most case's.
    LOL if you want. :wink:

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Forget Big Foot, I want to know if Lock Ness monster is true.:roll_eyes:

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    There's one easy way to take down all creatures, poke them in the eyes!:lol:

9. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    that would be hell of a fight on light tackle

10. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Light Tackle, how about hand grabbing for that thing. LOL!

11. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    i am orginally from north flordia and i dare not set foot in some of thse swamps at night and if you go in the day some times every hair on the back of you head will stand on end. and you get that maybe i shouldn't be here feeling

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Only one thing that holds off any critter. I always night fish on my bank with a fire. Have long stick in it. I aint never seen a critter that a burning stick wouldnt hold back.
    You poke Big Foot in the eye with a stick, your in trouble. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    who would have who

14. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    i believe it. my girlfriend did a report on him for school. a lot of interesting facts.

15. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yes, if you poke him in one eye, but what about if you poke him in both eyes, I'm telling you that works for any creature, if a bear ever comes towards me, I'm going to do the old two finger eye poke on it.:lol:

16. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    All kidding aside, your right about that. Been there done that and in a hurry. LOL. Creepy stuff.

17. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    yeah when the hair tingles i'am gone

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    You been watching the 3 stooges. You may look like Moe, but larry and curly aint a bear or BigFoot. You be that close to bear or BF, RUN and dont look back. LOL. Aint fun to be on that food chain. LOL. :tounge_out:
    now I cant sleep. My dog is barking and I'm going to take a look.
    I dont have a burning stick and I aint poking anything in the eye and make it mad. I hope its just a rabbit outside .
    I'll be right back. :crazy:

19. cnwamw

cnwamw New Member

State:
    texas
    hopr fully its a rabbit and not a 9 foot hair creture

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just came back from outside. When I open door, dogs hair was standing up on her back and she ran in. I cant get her to go back out. I walked around a little. Noticed no sounds. Usally crickets, june bugs etc or making noise. Got a strange feeling and looked up on roof of house. Something was sitting on top. Itkind of ran across roof too other side, jump about 20' and ran off in the dark. Could of been a big barn owl. thing is, I aint got a barn. Thats enough for me to lock doors tonight. Dog is staying in tonight. I'm getting under the covers.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Seriously, I aint sure but all the stories, I aint taking a chance on some things.