Big-foot

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Jun 30, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    my cousin and i had a encounter in 1983, i'am a member of site thats talks about and studies reports of big-foot. i just wondered since we all fish and some hunt the great outdoors alot, have you seen and heard anything that might have been a big-foot. if theres anyone interested, i'll post the true story here about that day in 1983. thanks for any true info. on sightings and hearings, its important to me. thanks, scott.

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    you see bigfoot I see DEAD PEOPLE

3. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'll believe in bigfoot when I see it.

4. r_p_narramore

r_p_narramore New Member

State:
    East KY
    I'd like to hear about it. Haven't heard anything about sightings in my area of the country.

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey I believe in bigfoot but I will never see one in New Jersey around here we call him big redeye.There have been a couple of sightings in Jersey but I think it was crackhead in a fur coat peekin through the bedroom window

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    hey I would love to here your story I for one never get tired of reading credible sighting stories

7. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Bigfoot is a decendant of Giganto Pithicus. A creature that lived thousands of years ago.

8. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I've seen bigfoot, the monster truck right ??? :lol:

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I know Tom the book wierd N.J. got me thinkin bout bigfoot and then I stumbled acxross the bigfoot research org. web site I spend afair amount of time reading the stories now Im just waitn for new ones.

10. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hey Scott, I would like to read about your encounter. Please put out for us. I am sure that there are more who would like to read about too.

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    The jersey devil is the only legend I dont believe

12. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i would love to hear about your incounter

i believe that it is entirely possible for a bigfoot to exist.... not much doubt in my mind

but please post your story

13. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    i did not see mellon's post about bigfoot until i started looking at the threads in this section, after posting this one or i would have posted it there. the only reason i posted about it, at a family funeral for my aunt this week, i saw my cousin that i had the encounter with there. we talked about it, has we do everytime we see each other. i guess,i cant catch any catfish so i'd write about it,lol.

14. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana

sorry about the aunt.....

i see u live in indiana... where at may i ask.... thanks
    and where was the sighting

also dont worry about the post.....
    its okay... not that big of a deal

15. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Can't say that I am a believer but I have never seen a bigfoot. I would howevere like to hear your story.

16. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have had a long time interest in Sasquatch, never seen one but would like to.

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've had an encounter with Sasquatch. TOld the story bout 3 time's on BOC. some remember some dont. If I ever get PC right again. I'll re post it.

Bigfoot is real

19. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    this is a true story, that happened to myself and cousin (lisa) on a july summer day in 1983. we were both 12 years old and took turns staying allnight with each other. i stayed at lisa's home alot more, uncle bob had a nice swimming pool, lol. back then they lived in alexandria, indiana in the country, on east 11th street. we spent the whole day in the pool and turned in for a movie and to hit the hay. the next morning we had a bit to eat and watched tv, it was around 9:30am when we went outside to play, in the back yard. their was a soybean field in the back of my uncle's land and we were looking for some arrowheads and shaped rocks. off to the south of the field was a creek bottom that run east and west, it was only 200 or so yards from my uncles land and the soybean fields edge. we were 20 yards into the bean field and i noticed something moving way down the edge of the creek bottom to the west, i told lisa what the heck is that down there. we watched it for a few minutes, then it stood up and started moving east down the creek bottom. we could not believe what we saw then, it was huge and walking in a very fast pace. it had a dark brown coat of fur. it covered several hundred yards in just a few minutes, down the edge of the creek, we was in shock and watched it until it jumped out of sight into the creek bottom. we run in the house to my uncle, i'am shaking and lisa was crying, asking him to call the police and get his gun and telling him what just happened. he tried to calm us down telling us it was just a big dog or something like that. i kept saying, i hunt with dad and brother this was huge and was up-right walking. he had to call my dad to come and get me, and lisa was crying and scared to death of what we saw. when my dad got there he took me in the garage and wanted me to settle down and tell him what happened. i told him and he hugged me and said lets go in the house and talk to lisa. she told the same thing to my dad, then dad said that a in years past a few people have spotted something also around the big dump east of alexandria and that creek back there runs right bye the dump about 5 miles from my uncles to the west. i've been in the outdoors alot and have never seen anything like that again. lisa and i know what we saw that day and are only a few people to get to see it in the day time only 200 yards away. i talked to her at my aunts funeral this week, first eye contact with each other, and we relive that day in our minds. we would love to take a lie detector test on what we saw in 1983, it was a bigfoot. the thing that sticks out in my mind, it's huge and the speed of its walk. thanks, to those who wanted me to tell my story, i'am not a good writer hope you enjoyed it, scott.

20. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Interesting post Scott. There are many things I don't discount, just for the fact that I've never seen them. This is a big world & there were alot of strange looking critters around before we ever made it here.

Makes me wonder from some of the posts.....of how many people believe in God.......since they can't "see" Him........................

Smitty