Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a huge night on the Saluda River Friday night starting the night off with a 34 pound flathead and ending it with a 47 pounder my personal best !!! (see avatar. And off course all I had was my cell phone camera otherwise I wouldn't have caught it, but they were both safely released to be caught another day !!:smile2:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I had no idea there were flatheads in the Saluda, but then the only part of the river I know is the cold stuff down in Cola by the Riverbanks Zoo. Used to catch some stripers and a few channel cats there.

Wherre about are you fishing? Up by Lake Greenwood?

Congrats on some great fish!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Way to go Brad! Yeah, I've often made the mistake of leaving my camera at home. That always seems to be the trips when I catch the biggest fish, lol. Keep hammerin' 'em!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Hey sounds like you had your self a fun time and a blast and it sounded like you caught a very nice flathead that picture looks like a good fish congrats on your catch and I wish you luck on many more fishing trips to come.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey sounds like you had your self a fun time and a blast and it sounded like you caught a very nice flathead that picture looks like a good fish congrats on your catch and I wish you luck on many more fishing trips to come.

Thanks Matt We tried again last night, just couldt resist and only caught 2 small cats, but we just had to try.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The closest ramp is called angels landing it is in the middle of knowhere on a gravel road, but harris landing is the next clsest it is alot nicer and has deep water the other is shallow. I think the name of the road is harris bridge road it is near Cornaca.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The closest ramp is called angels landing it is in the middle of knowhere on a gravel road, but harris landing is the next clsest it is alot nicer and has deep water the other is shallow. I think the name of the road is harris bridge road it is near Cornaca.
How's it going im from greenwood(is what you calling angels landing souls harbor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.