big fishin campground

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by walleyetony, Jul 16, 2008.

1. walleyetony

walleyetony New Member

State:
    indiana
    Im new to the site and was wonderin has anyone fished this lake in lafayette and any tips on fishin pay lakes would be great

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i fished it once years ago with my wifes uncle, wasnt worth a crap. couldnt tell you anything about it nowdays. i dont think you will get much input from this site either. most people on her are anti-pay lake. these lakes buy fish caught from public waters by idiots who just want to make a buck! most educated folks view this to be a despicable practice, not to mention illegal!!!

you would do better fishing the dams on the tippy or the banks of the wabash.

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Tony. Sorry, cant help ya with your question. I'm sure someone will be along soon that can.

4. motodragon2003

motodragon2003 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Never fished up there but as far as the pay lakes go, I'm done fishing them I think. They are fun for the kids but I've spent probably 6 days at them over the last 2 years and only have 1 CPR'd fish to show for it.....

I've had better luck at every public waterway.

5. willybojo

willybojo New Member

State:
    fishers, in
    my tip on fishing pay lakes...don't fish them. first of all they are grain fed for the most part so they bite different then lakes/rivers, etc...and personally, i have never had the kind of luck there that would justify spending close to 20 bucks.:wink: