Big fish

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by Novice, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Novice

Novice New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    for me A big fish is 10 lbs. or biger the only cat I have seen biger than 5 lbs is A ded one floting in lake norm. Idoint think Iam A thret to win the ternament but it will be fun just to be there espchaly at way in time then Ihope to see sum biguns and maby even catch one my self I can always hope my luck will change walter :big_smile:

2. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    keep on fishing, use big bait. you will catch a bigun one of these days.

3. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    good advice Josh. little bait most of the time little fish.

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Walter, the first tournament I ever fished in, my partner and myself caught us a 41.25 pound blue on a rainbow trout. We didn't get a lot of weigh from our other fish but, we won the money for big fish and got second place money in the tournament and our picture with the 41.25 pounder in the North Carolina Sportsman. No one gave us a snow ball chance in haydes of making the top twenty. So, the bottom line is, if you don't try you will never know how things might turn out. If it is not so good, what's the big deal, but if you and your partner get you a good one, you will never forget it and neither will those in the tournament. Mac

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    As long as the fish you caught is bigger than the bait your using that's a big fish lol:eek:oooh:

6. Novice

Novice New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    thank you all for the good wishes may be sum day I can do the same for you when I get more exp. or luck witch ever it tackes :cool2:

7. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Keep fishing that big one will come. Most of the time it will happen when you least expect it.

8. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Fish on!!! I feel that a monster is out there lurking,and I'm gonna get it. You will get one too. Just fish on!!! :dribble:

9. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    they allways come when you least expect it. good luck

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    YOU DON"T TRY ......YOU DON't KNOW!!!!!! NEVER SAY NEVER

11. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day.:big_smile:

Theres a little bit of know how involved in findin big fish and then if your lucky they will bite what you have to offer them that day.

50% luck 50% skill