big fish little pole

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by adam1886, May 14, 2008.

1. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    i know its not a catfish but just thought id share a pic of the big carp i caught on taneycomo while trying to catch some trout.i caught it on a little ultra light using corn.talk about a fight! it took me about 15 minutes to get in and wore my wrist out:smile2:.the quality of the picture aint that good cause i only had my phone on me

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Its a caught fish! LOL! Ya had fun catchin it and thats the bottom line. Way to go!

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats a nice looking carp there, thank you for sharing the picture with us of the fish, sounds like you had your self a fun time, I say it did put up a good fight on a little pole, thanks for sharing the picture with us, and keep up the good work.

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    adam,

i now you had fun with that, nice catch and thanks for shearing it with us.:big_smile::big_smile:

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    What I want to know is that when we go cat fishing all you can catch is little ones! But buddy glad to see you get that one in. Hope it can run over to cat fishing the next time we go. I think this was a good way to spend your last night in south Mo before you move back home. Cant wait to get you home:smile2:.

Tom

6. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Nice buglemouth! Where at on Taneycomo did you catch him? Years ago my dad caught a 20 pound carp while we were staying at Lazy Valley Resort.

7. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    my buddy has a dock just south of rockaway beach.just right around the corner from it

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like an exciting adventure! Congrats, those carp put on one heck of a fight.

9. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I told you guys that when Adam and I go fishing all we catch is the little ones. The wife and I went on saturday morning and I cought some small ones and one 6 pounder and one 13 pounder. I never do that with Adam:big_smile:.

Tom

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Adam congrats on a nice fish our of some real cold water. Taneycomo. When you catch a big fish on light tackle you gain the name of true sportsman. Good job.