BIG fish bitting in Owensboro area

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by o'boro cat hunter, Jul 25, 2008.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Caught a 65,45,and a 35 pound blues in the last two evenings and hook broken of led 5 or 6 times also caught 5 in the 15 to 20 pound range in those two fishing trips. Using that all mighty skippers, hope there bitting like that other places to also plan to ad pictures so you guys can see have to learn how to add to them to this site.Thanks Aaron and good luck :smile2:

2. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Congrats on the great fishing! Lookin' forward to seeing the pics!

3. KYfarmer

KYfarmer New Member

State:
    KY
    Your killin me Aaron! :eek:oooh: I haven't been able to fish in a week or so, sold my fiance's house and trying to get moved in to mine. This getting married stuff is costing me alot of fishing time, and I got a feeling it's just begining!:crazy: Congrats on the big fish, you getting them drifting your usual run? I'm gonna try to get after those flatties as soon as I have a spare minute! See you on the Creek!
    Marty

4. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Was she using shad or the skipper,she nailed you hook line and sinker.ha ha :smile2: guess i wont be seeing on that tree much anymore.Went back down to th creek last night with a buddie pulled in 82 pounds of blue in 6 fish biggest was 22 pounds fished from 8 to around 11 those blues are really thick in there right now lots of fun i promise you that. Hope yours last longer then mine and congrats again. Aaron

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    sounds like some great fishing over that way, congrats on the catch

6. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Aaron fella sounds like you are starting to have alot of good luck my con-grads. maybe I can get down your way soon so I can get in my fishing lessons before you start to charge. lol
    just tuging your leg a little But realy con-grads and may tight lines stay with you.

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Aaron, congrats on some nice blues. Thanks for the reort