Big East Football

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by rosscatman, Oct 17, 2009.

1. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    The Bearcats wil be ranked somewhere between 6th and 9th at the end of the week.I still have some doubts no matter how good they are they will run the table with Pitt and West Virginia still on the schedule and even rival louisville.Even if we run the table I would hate for us to be last years Utah,Yeah Im beating a dead horse in wanting a Playoff system.Anyway if they dont contend for the National Championship I hope the football Gods would somehow put the Bearcats and the Buckeyes in the same bowl to see who is the best in Ohio.I know Theres a snowballs chance in hell of that happening.

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i have to say i agree that the bearcats right now have the best chance of going far in the big east and the bowl series. however i am a mountaineer alumni and i have to pray they beat the bearcats down.

3. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I look for it to be a great game.

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    GO PITT!!!!!!!!:wink:

5. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    If the EERs can get their mistakes under control, they'll become #1 again in the Big East. They still have time. Go Mountaineers.

6. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    It was a Great Game between the Mountaineers and Bearcats,A nail biter for sure but the Cats are still in the Hunt to be National Champs:cool2:

7. festus

festus New Member

Good luck to the Bearcats, my favorite southern teams are out of the national race right now, so I'd love to see one of the more unrecognizable teams in the hunt. :wink:

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    big win by Pitt. then its wvu and then the bear cats. two big games and neither one easy at all. Big east is looking good again.