Big Day tommorrow!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, Sep 11, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    God willing we will go to the city and a doctor who was hired by our attorney will be looking over my husbands records for disability.Every please:cross:fingers have good and positive thoughts and prayers that this weii fianny get approved.Thaks Guys,Have a blessed day!:big_smile: :big_smile: pk

2. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    My prayers are with you and your husband that God's will will be accomplished in your lives.

May God bless you!

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent, please keep us posted.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers sent from Beebe that the Lords will be done:smile2:

5. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pat, Judy and I will continue to pray for ya'll especially for tomorrow. We know how long your husband has suffered with this pain and with all the difficulties ya'll have had trying to get this resolved. My our Lord bless ya'll and give you the desires of your hearts. We are in your corner.

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Prayers and positive thoughts sent!!

7. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    positive thoughts and prayers from missouri.

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Prayers sent sister, i am on disability,and understand what your going through. God WILL provide.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Just keep on fightin P.K. don't never give up.Hopefully it will all work out for your husband and his battle with the government.What gets me is they all act like all the money comes out of thier pockets.Keep us posted as to how it goes.He has fought this long enough.GOD BLESS!!

10. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Pat, You & your hubby are in my prayers! I've jumped thru the disability hoops, so I can sympthize with you both. May The Lord Be with You Throughout your trials today & everyday!
    Keep us posted
    Lisa

11. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Prayers are on thier way...

12. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Good luck , Prayers from Iowa.

13. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Prayers Sent To You Both, Hope Everything Goes The Way It Should.

14. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers sent. Just dont give up.

15. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You guys are just fantastic people!! Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers.As of this writing we sorta feel like were both in Prison. When you have no money and 2 teenage daughters that are constantly "Mom school wants me to have this,Mom school wants me to have that" I'm not kidding I do get frustrated. My youngest approached me just before bedtime and announced it had been decided that she will play the flute for Band! I look at her and say...........uh how much is this gonna cost? Answer,"Mom I don't know,all I know is we are to be at the school at 8pm some night real soon and go over prices" Now scratch your head on that one,because I sure did! Here is the dilema: It is not fair that I force my children to go without everything,some things yes as they have to learn that things do not come to us free of charge,there is no such thing as a tree in the back yard that grows money.(If there is I have not found it,have you?) I can only bow my head in prayer and give this God as He is the one who will provide if it is His Will. At first she thought they were going to have her play the saxaphone,I priced one of those! Good Gracious Sakes Alive over $300.00 for the blasted thing. It is nice that some folks have that kind of money but I do not. Anyway you are all very special to me love to you all!--pat Powell(pk):smile2:

16. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    PK, my thoughts and prayers are with you on this one! I've been where you are and it's not a good place to be (regarding your kids, I mean). Just keep the faith and God will provide. In the meantime, I will continue to pray for you and your family.

17. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    PK,

May GOD grant you the things you and your Family need. I pray your husband gets the disability thing going in his direction. I admire your faith in GOD, as we all could use more of that. GOD is in total control and will handle this situation in his time.

We as humans want things right now, but that may not be what GOD has in store for us. Just keep trusting in the LORD and wait for him, as he is never late...

P.S.

I really enjoy your posts and your replies to others posts...