big day fishing

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Steven Armstrong, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Steven Armstrong

Steven Armstrong New Member

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    boy did we have a big day saturday fishing! man we were fishing in about four feet of water, yea we caught a BIG pontoon boat with three big flat heads to boot, we were fishing for blues so we just released them after catching them. we had a good day other than that!

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good to see you got some nice ones....:wink:

3. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I wouldn't consider Johnny a "BIG" flathead!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out::smile2: Maybe medium size:wink: Good thing you guy's were on the lake or we would still be stuck on the under-water log:eek:oooh::wink: Too bad the fishing wasn't better we managed a dozen keepers for the dinner table. The moon being full that morning must have thrown them off. They probably fed all night and laid down in the mud for a little nap:eek:oooh::tounge_out: Thank's for helping us out steve and randy, does this mean Johnny is still holding the #13 hex?:wink::smile2:

4. Randy Jones

Randy Jones New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Surely that number is not still haunting him, we ended up with 15-20 I'm not sure we lost count but it took all day to get them.Was glad it was not tournament day it would have been a small weigh in. I was glad we could help ya'll out see ya next trip.