Big Catfish... Rules

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Doyle, May 7, 2006.

1. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    At the BOC National on at Kenlake on 15, 16, and 17 of September. Regarding -$150 big fish contest. This wording means that a carp fisherman might win the prize. Also I think the contest should have a bigger prize. I think the BOC should offer the winner a new home on the lake with a new boat and truck and gas for a couple years. I think the rules of the Big Fish contest should state that the fish must be caught within 2 miles of the camp ground (that’s about as far as I can row.) Also anyone who has a big fish in there Avatar be disqualified. Also anyone under the age of 67 should be disqualified. That’s what I think.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ya, That narrows it down to just a couple of folks that qualify, LOL!!! And they may not be able to come anyway, LMAO!!!

3. TNcat

TNcat New Member

State:
    TN
    Now see there Doyle.......that's the reason they won't let you make the rules!!!!! Good try though:lol:

4. lord_zainan

lord_zainan New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Beings I doubt if I'll be able to make it, I'll second your motion. There's a catch though, if BOC ever has one around my stomppin' grounds, you have to back me up on my offered request!:lol:

5. Majesticman

Majesticman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Winner must be 49, beer gut, bald spot, wears glasses, a MOM tattoo, and has a G3 boat with Yamaha Motor. :big_smile:

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Doyle, u narrow the rules to far! LOL

7. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i was good on the rules til the age limit then i was out:smile2:

8. confederate

confederate New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Doyle are you gonna change the name to the old codgers tourny? LMBO!!