Big catfish biting in Eudora on the Kansas River

Discussion in 'KANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by kcgeoff, Jul 4, 2009.

1. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I heard some big catfish have been caught off the wingdams in Eudora lately. Anybody else heard about this? Keith do you happen to have a map of a good location? :big_smile:

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    y'all are terrible :smile2::smile2:

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I can provide a precise map with a birds eye aerial view and gps coordinates. I can also tell you where to park, what bait to use, what size sinker and any other info one might need in such a excursion. Ive also got some other great spots around Lawrence that I can post also. We might as well expose all honey holes while we are at it. Maybe we can get all the illegals from 435 and the lower kaw to migrate their fiesta westward and put them on all the honey holes out that way, so they stay off my home stretch. Good idea Geoff. What in the world may of caused you to initiate such a strategic plan of action for illegal immigrant westward migration mobilization? :smile2::smile2::smile2::cool2::wink:

5. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    What color are the signs painted along the river that show where the fish are? lol

6. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Green, 7-9 leaves, smell good when burned. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Does that mean 435 would be become a barren wasteland? Would be kinda cool to fish down there with out 23 other people! LOL :smile2:

8. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I also heard pork is currently the bait of choice is this true Keith? :big_smile:

9. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Hey Keith there wasn't nobody down there last night except 1 Mickey Moo and we went over and picked him up off the bank. What if we all chipped in and went to the junkyard and bought us a white cargo van and paint ICS on the side. Then we tow it down by Peterbuilt and voila LA Migra has arrived. Nobody will tow it away cuz they think its a govt vehicle. About 5 or 6 years ago La Migra was at the DMV where I work rounding up some illegals and their van got a flat tire. It was 2 weeks before they came back and got it. We got real slow for a couple of weeks.All the illegals stayed away.What if you put in some big loud speakers and piped in some George Jones/ Merle Haggard 24/7. Down in Nicaraugua the Marines smoked out Noriega by playing some AC/DC and Van Halen real loud:confused2::wink::angry: till he gave up

10. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

aint saying nothing

11. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thats it?!?!? Ahhh come on spill the beans. :smile2:

12. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

nope

13. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    I heard some big fish were caught around Kaw Point last night.Since there's a tournament next week everybody is tight lipped.

14. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Thats because nobody has asked me where I was fishing. :big_smile: I fish this spot a lot just never really catch anything. But I keep going back because it looks so darn good.