Big Catfish being Caught on Channel "VS"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 2, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just walked in other room and seen a Monster Well's catfish being caught on TV. The channel is "VS". The show was "Hunt for Big Fish" by Larry Dahlberg.

Pretty awesome show if you want to check it out.

2. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    Ohhh i love this show

it is one of my very favorite shows.... he fishes for some BIGGGGG fish and he catches em.... u should have seen some of the cats he pulled outta this one river...

that show is the bomb 4 sure!

3. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Yeah i just saw that also. Had to get off the puter to see that. Think they were called JAU catfish those fish were huge.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yes, they were Jau Catfish from Brazil. I just caught a glance at the last second. Luckily, with DVR, I can click record and it records the whole show. Just watched it, pretty awesome to say the least. Some monster fish.

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Ya know I have a new favorite fish cause of that show and I have yet to catch one LOL Those golden dorado are awesome the fight those things offer is second to none. They are like the pitbull of freshwater

6. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    He has caught some HUGE fish on that show. I missed the catfish one this morning, I was sleeping cause I fished until 7 am.:big_smile:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Tea for the info. It does me no good because I don't have that channel...:sad2::wink::roll_eyes::lol: I'd say its a very cool show from what has been said!

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya i watched it, the first one he caught was monsterous! nothin compared to the ones ill catch one day lol