Big Catch

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whisker maniac, Oct 27, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Yup Big Catch alright.....

Caught a big cold or some type of flu bug or something last nite. I feel terrible.

Somebody get one of those high pressure plungers and put it to my ears and blow out all my sinuses and cavities please.:sad2::eek:oooh:

2. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Sorry to hear that. There is alot of infections and viruses going around right now. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I came in and eat a big bait of beans and corn bread last nite. No problems till bout 30 minutes later and told Cher the onion i had with it give me indigestion. Few minutes later i told her i felt nauseous and shortly after was the beginning to a very long nite.I stayed up most of the nite runnin to the bathroom, but feel fine this afternoon except for the washed out feeling caused by dehydration.I wouldn't wish this funk on anybody.:confused2:

4. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    I hear ya John.... My head feels like it is ten foot wide and could just roll right off my shoulders and I wouldn't care.:crazy:

Wish there was some magic medicine to take to knock this crap right out.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Be careful using those big plungers. You might blow something out you would prefer to keep. I hope you feel better soon.

6. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    naaaaaaaaaaaa Mickey that was all burnt out years ago :eek:oooh::smile2:

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Yea its that time of year... head colds, flue and the dreaded stomach viruses . Drink a lot, sleep a lot , and get better soon ; )

-Jim-

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Whiskers----Get yourself some V8 and hot sauce and vodka. A little Lea and Perrins helps too.

Drink a bunch of it and go to bed to sweat it out of ya.

9. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    Probably will have to do just that. I'm off till wed. anyway but was planning on going to the woods to finalize everything for gun deerseason. But I sure don't feel like doing squat. If I still feel this bad tomorrow I sure won't go and be breathing that cold air.

10. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    dont feel bad i got it also had for a week now

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry to hear that the weather got you down. We will pray for a speedy recovery, God Bless

12. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Just as a FYI for anyone experiencing sever sinus and head colds you can still get the original Sudafed. They keep it in the Pharmacy and you have to ask for it and sign your name to get a box thanks to all the druggies.

As anyone who ever used it knows Sudafed will bust up about any sinus or congestion problems.

13. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    This is what when ever the northwest winds start blowing . The colds and flu starts showing up . I hope all of our older Bro have got there Flu shots.