Big CAt Quest News

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by brother hilljack, Jan 28, 2010.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Talked to Ken Freeman on the phone and got some pretty good news. Schedule should be released in the next couple of days. He said that the first one would be in March (VA) and the second would be in Rome, GA on the Coosa. Did not quote me the entire schedule, but he stated that the 1 event they are trying to finalize is the Classic and that it was looking like Alabama...............................

2. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Please notice that I did not thank you brother, you are bringing me down, think OHIO

3. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Alright I may still be all right ,different classic

4. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yep its a different one! Both sound great to me. Could not get any location insight but we all know what the AL hotspots are

5. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    hot spots there are no hot spots

6. cattoon

cattoon Member

State:
    alabama
    Hmm what might be these hotspots you speak of?:wink:

7. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    just wanted to bump this up

8. Jerry Cline

Jerry Cline New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey dinger thats because your keeping all the hot spots a secret. lol

9. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    no me ill give the the gps location to any hundred pound fish

10. crappieclint

crappieclint New Member

State:
    Rend lake, IL
    Have any idea if the manufactured bait tournament is coming back to Rend Lake in IL? I fished it last year and had a ball!!!!!

11. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Any updates??????????????????????????????????????BCQ

12. Jerry Cline

Jerry Cline New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hi justin I have not heard of any

13. crappieclint

crappieclint New Member

State:
    Rend lake, IL
    Whats sad for me and the guys at work is we have to put in our vacation months in advance and we are limited to how many can be off so some miss out on tournaments they wanted to fish because of these late notices. If the tournament dates and locations were like all others and came out at the first of the year we could have a better turn out.

14. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Their website is still not up but it is different and says that it will be up soon. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

15. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Here is the BCQ schedule!

DateLocationType Tournament PaybackEntryMarch 20, 2010Richmond, Va.Hourly$10,000.00 Plus Cash Guaranteed$100.00April 17, 2010Rome, Ga.Team Grassroots$ 5,000.00 Plus Cash Guaranteed$50.00May 22, 2010Memphis, TnTeam$10,000.00 Plus Cash Guaranteed$200.00June 5, 2010Havana, Il.Hourly$ 10,000.00 Plus Cash Guaranteed $100.00June 19, 2010St. Louis, MoHourly Grassroots$ 5,000.00 Plus Cash Guaranteed$25.00July 24-25, 2010Lake Fork, TexasHourly$ 25,000.00 Plus Cash Guaranteedsee tourney detailsAugust 14, 2010 Savannah, Tn.Team $ 20,000.00 Plus Cash & Prizes$200.00September 10,11,12 Rodgersville, Al. (Joe Wheeler State Park)TBA $ 75,000.00 Plus Cash & Prizes$250.00The Largest Guaranteed Paybacks of any National Catfish Trail in the Natioin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2010 is tops and as always "The Best Is Yet To Come!!!"**All Grassroot Tournament Participants must be W.A.C. Members watch website for details..............

16. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    It seems to be poorly run. we made dates for santee and and payed for rooms. And then they come out on our dates for our trip.... Anyone know why they wait so Late to Post?????????????????????

17. Bait Bandit

Bait Bandit New Member

State:
    West Georg
    I called the number listed for the Rome Ga (coosa) event last week and talked to a very nice older lady who said she would send me some info and acted like she knew all about " the catfishing thing" so thinking I was on the right track till today when it came in the mail, it was a bunch of crap on tour Rome and a list of yard sales and flea markets.

18. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    If I'm not mistakiing it's part of the water fest they don't know to much about it right now

19. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
  20. KatKaller

KatKaller New Member

State:
    Alabama
    You'd think they could spell Weiss Lake correctly.