Big Buck Down!!!!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    A buddy of mine sent me a picture today of a Buck killed in Ohio about 30-45 minutes from my house. thought i would share it with you all. i have a farm i can hunt over there, a couple of ridges over. wish i had gotten the chance at him. Green score was 320, inside spread 40in, and he had about 36 pts (could be wrong on that one my memory isn't working realy well).

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      12.2 KB
      Views:
  2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Wow Jeremy that is a monster. I'd have trouble shooting something like that from shaking. Thanks!!

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    WOW!!!!!!:eek:oooh:

4. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Wonder what the REAL story is on it.... I had the pic sent to me by two different friends of mine (who don't know each other) with two different stories.

One was that it was killed in Adams County, OH with a muzzleloader.

The other is that it was killed in Maysville, KY with a bow.

I wonder if it was even killed this year?

5. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I to have had it emailed and texted to me from 2 different locations in Ohio. I think someone is feeding you a line!

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Regardless of the real story, someone has killed a monster buck. Awesome rack.

7. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    like i said i was told it was killed over in ohio but who knows... someone could have sent that to my buddy and he just passed it to me with the same.... whenever the telephone game starts its hard telling the truth.... like mickey said that is still a monster buck, im going to believe it was killed near where i hunt. at least that way ill have big hopes....haha

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia

It is also on Awesome Antler websight. I don't if anyone but the hunter knows what the real deal is.

9. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I was told it was shot in Boone County WV but just as any other story of this sort I want to see an official report before I put any stock in it.

I would almost bet it was poached anyway.

10. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    Right! That might be an "evidence" photo! LOL:wink::smile2:

11. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    somethings fishy with the story as there is a local taxidermist that showed me that last week and said his friend told him a guy got it with his bow about 5 miles from town. now thats about what like 4 different states then going by what we have all heard so far.

12. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I killed that deer in Missouri!:wink:

I am keeping the details to myself though to keep you dudes outta my hunting ground!:smile2:

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I confess, Darryl shot that deer FROM my stand. A wrist rocket is lethal in skilled hands.

14. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    I killed that deer wearing my scooby do boxers sitting in the outhouse reading the Sunday comics with my sons cork gun in the middle of a snow storm. :big_smile::big_smile:

15. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thx for the post Jeremy don't know how the pic of my deer went from ohio,to Pa to Missouri....I killed it on my back deck with a wooden skewer when he tried to get my roasted corn off the grill ! Jabbed him in the jugular and fell down the steps . He actually had another 32 points that broke off during the fall !

16. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    That is one nice buck:wink::cool2::smile2::big_smile:

17. phase5supply

phase5supply New Member

State:
    Hope Mills, NC
    I got an email that said PA, I wish it had came from Tarhell, NC. If I shoot him I would be in the photo with a big :big_smile: on my face. Super nice buck.

18. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I killed that deer fishing in Arkansas I was bank fishing and he walked up so I threw a snag hook cought him was a hell of a fite threw my shad net over him so he would not get away and jumped on him and finished him off with my flay knife.:wink: :smile2::big_smile:

19. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I got the photo as well last week from a co-worker.I was told it was killed with a bow near Dawson, Springs Ky.One thing is for sure, something is up cause if I had shot that monster. My face would be in the photo with the biggest cheese eating grin ever seen.

20. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    It looks like the "Amish Buck", but I don't think it is.

Amish buck.jpg