Big buck contest

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by jeffw51, Sep 17, 2007.

1. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    i had no idea the big buck contest was back on until i read several posts,im sending my money today.

2. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Make your check payable to Eric East.........:big_smile:

3. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Guess I need some information on this as I have none at this point...

Is anyone able to participate...How much and what are the rules to the Contest......

Weight,Antler score...what ?

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
  5. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the info...Just found it after I posted the question...what a Dumb A _ _!!!!

Thanks boys...Think I am going to opt out on this one...Maybe next year...Not even really sure how many days I am going to be able to put myself in the woods.... Just found out I am facing some medical issues...High Blood Pressure and not sure what is going on with it or why...:wink:

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I sent my money in on PayPal. I hope it got through in time. I know I don't have much of a chance against all these Iowa, Illinois, and Kansas hunters, but It's a good cause anyway.

7. tkyhnt

tkyhnt New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Willie I have seen your "little" VA bucks on here before, You have a great shot and taking my money. Good luck to you

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm mostly a meat hunter....at least until I get a few Does in the freezer. I do get lucky once in a while. I've been too busy to do much scouting this year and it's been real dry. I hope I can find a big one, but who knows? Good luck to you, Mark, and everyone else.

9. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Are we going to have another one this year to toss my money away???:tounge_out: I'm feeling lucky!!! Been practicing at 40 yards out this year and getting 3 inch groups. Big boy is going down this year.