big blue finely

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by on_the_fly, Nov 13, 2005.

1. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    keith got me started on cannelton area for big cats an it is starting to pay off for me. i have been fishing there for a while now me an hem usualy go on fridays, but here the past 4 days in a row i have been going looking for that big cat . keith has been gettin um but you all know that already if you have been reading his post. well today i finely got him an 3 others my scale isnt right im going to get a correct weight but now my best cat ever is a 35/40 lbs i would guess. i know i cought 4 blues an my stringer is 90 to 100 lbs. just thought id let yall know caz my wife realy could care less lol. :cool: sorry i cant seem to figure out how to load a pic in but if anyone is intersted in seeing pics i will email um. tight lines

2. hookeye

hookeye New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    HEY!
    Congrats on the big catch Bro.!

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Well new now you got IT and you will never be the same. They dont make a pill for IT and IT will be in your dreams you will find yourself thinking about IT day after day. At times IT will drive you nuts and IT will spend your money on tackle to help you try and catch IT. But its all great welcome to the world of Big Cat Fever ain't IT great :0a31: :worship:

4. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

5. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

I'm posting these pics for Newatcats! I love this first pic,its a great picture! :D

Attached Files:

6. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for postin pics for me there leaky. an i love that pic too its my 6 year old , he tryed to have his pic tookin with the big one but he couldnt get it off the ground lol so he desided to take it with that one. an under all that straining hes doing he was yellin at me to hurry up caz he couldent hold that one up very long. we had a great day he realy enjoyed his self but realy needs to work on nettin skills lol :0a31:

7. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Great pics Newatcats, keep em coming!! Congrats on the fish too. Thanks Leakyboat for helping out with the pics.

8. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    really nice fish.the pic with what im guessing is your son is to funny.That fish is bigger then he is lol.Great job.

9. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice fish and a good day on the water.