big blue catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by LafayetteRiverRunner, Nov 7, 2009.

1. LafayetteRiverRunner

LafayetteRiverRunner New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey brian .N from lafayette. I caught severl blues on the wabash this yr . None where as big as your but some nice ones. The biggest was around 50 inches and we are guessing 50 60 lb range. We weren't set up for fish that big so we had to lay it in the boat and go from there. I thought yours was a fluke but I guess they are there.We hammered the flathead I had no idea there were that many that big. wow If i cam figure out how to download offf a cell phone I would have some pics. Question ?? blues good to eat? we just take a pic and letthem go. later Kurt

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    The smaller ones are good if they come out of a clean river or lake. I wouldn't keep one over 5 pounds out of the Wabash.

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    blues are just as delicious as any other catfish....and to get the pics off of your phone you can treat the pic like ur sending picture mail and where it asks for the phone number type in your email address instead. and send it to your email and go from there. And i know if your useing verizon u can click on the pic on your phone and go to pics place. and then access your pictures on your verizon account online