BIG apology to everyone.

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by hdfatboy29, Jun 30, 2008.

1. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    this goes out to everyone who went to the gathering i was coming down thursday night and got as far as washington ind. i got a call from my ex wife my 19yr old son died while working on truck i had to turn around and go to her place to help make arrangements and such for him . i didnt know anyone,s phone numbers to call and i wasnt in the frame of mind to drive down and then go back so to all of you i greatly apologize and i hope you forgive me i wasnt expecting this kinda thing . bear to you i,m sorry i missed meeting you and tasting that walleye . and to all of you i would have loved meeting you all . again i,m sorry i had no way of letting anyof you know about it til now .

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Buddy, thats nothing to apologize about at all. I'm sure the ones that went to it will feel the same way also!
    My Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family through these tough times!!!:sad2:

3. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Brother, you ain't got nothing to be sorry about or apologize for and that's a fact. I can't even imagine the loss of a son. Thoughts and prayers from Bama.

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    you never need to apologize for something like that.... damn i sure hate to hear news like that... be strong brother..i hope i never have to feel like you do right now... we are all here for you if you need anything .

5. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    I hope that you and your family are doing ok, my prayers go out to you and your loved ones. Fishing will always be there you have nothing to apoligize for. Take care, Anthony

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I'm sure everone would understand something like that, nothing to apologize about. Hope you &yours pull thru ok!! Prayers from Texas

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    sorry to hear about the loss.i hope everything works out alright for all of you.

8. IndyCatGuy

IndyCatGuy New Member

State:
    Greensburg, IN
    Really sorry to hear about it...I cant even imagine. You and your family will be in my prayers.

9. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    thank you all for your prayers and i had people counting on me to show . and i feel an apology is warrented for that . i,ll pray for all those out there with hope nobody else has to go thru this too . it makes me look at the world in a different light now . indy cat guy your offer of borrowing my 9.9 is still open to you cant let it stop you from fishing . thanks again folks .

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Brian, I am so sorry to hear of your son's death :sad2:.

My thoughts and prayers are with you bro.

11. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    prayers are sent your way no need in apology for a death like that keep us posted on how your doing

12. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Brian, prayers are sent to you from KS. You must be a great guy to worry about apologizing. Im sure everyone understands. Words dont express want we want to say. We will be here if you need anything.

13. hoosiercat

hoosiercat New Member

State:
    in
  14. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Brian,
    I am so sorry for your loss; I cannot begin to imagine how you and your family must be feeling.
    I mentioned briefly in my post about the gathering that life throws us curve balls. This goes way beyond anything I had in mind and as said above you certainly have nothing to apologize for.
    My sincere condolences to you and your family...W

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am truely sorry to hear of you loss. I have two sons and couldn't immagine what you must be going through right now. You have our sincere condolences to you and your family.

16. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Very sorry to read this Brian. I got boys and they are much more important to me than fishin an huntin.God be with you and your family.

17. MNeffle

MNeffle New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Brian,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you the best through these troubled times. God Bless you and your family.

Mike

18. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Brian,
    Man, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I cant imagine what you and your loved ones are going through. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I am pm'ing you my phone #, please, call me if I can do anything for you, or if you just need someone to vent at.
    No apology deserved here brother, take care of your affairs, take time to mourn, we will all be here when you need us. Take care.

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sent ya a rep with my thoughts. very sorry.:sad2:

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Really hate hearing those sort of things.Thoughts and prayers go out to you and rest of the family. even thought your divorced stand tough ,right now she needs you much as you need her.