Beware of drunken bears

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    The following is supposedly a true story. To be included, besides being true, the story is most likely strange, weird, surprising, or funny.

People of northwestern Montana have been advised to be on the lookout for drunken bears. Black bears and grizzlies have been congregating along the tracks of the Burlington Northern railroad tracks, where a train carrying hundreds of tons of corn derailed some time ago. The corn has fermented, and the aroma is attracting the bears. "The bears are actually intoxicated up there," said wildlife biologist Loren Hicks. And a grizzly with a hangover can be cross as a bear.

:0010:

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Send a train of coffee beans up there Quick! LOL. If thats not possible then send them all lampshades and take their car keys! LMAO:lol:

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Drunk bears? Yogi Beer its not just for breakfast, lol
    :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I don`t think I would like being around a drunk bear:lol:

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I can see it now...Hey Bubu, I'm Drunk-er than the aver-age bear!!

6. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I think I'd like to see a drunken bear. Of course from a safe distance where he wouldn't feel the need to have a drunken brawl and eat me.

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    A very old and very common problem where Liquor Stills and Bears exist.I have never heard of anyone reporting a bear for eating a barrel of sour mash at his still.Hogs are bad about it too.Sometimes revenuers are the least of their problems.I bet I ain;t the only old man chuckling about this.Some of you east Tennessee boys are surly familiar with this if they will own up.Also the Okefenokee Swamp area folks.Still operates and beekeepers use a lot of electric fence.Unfortunately,I believe that a lot of poisoning goes on.Only death will stop a determined bear or hog and they can be deadly.peewee-williams