Beware Catfish!

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Cutbait101, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I have been under the weather for two weeks with kidney stones:eek:oooh::crazy: Well i passed them today,3 of them!And im am really tried of looking at these walls.so a little warning to the catfish.I AM ON MY WAY!no need to struggle just line up and take it like a man.lol:cool2::wink::smile2: just feels good not to hurt!

2. ridgerunner

ridgerunner Guest

Glad to hear they passed. I don't think I've ever had any pain like that before. Now treat yourself and go slay some cats!

3. Bocan

Bocan New Member

State:
    Illinois
    glad your feeling better. now you need to give those fishes your best evil laught Muhahahaha.

4. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
  5. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Glad to hear they passed.

6. Chalk

Chalk New Member

State:
    Union, South Carolina
    glad to hear you feeling better, where you headed to chase the cats at?

7. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Think im going to murray thursday evening.the problem is i have to fish in between stones,ive had over 150 stones in the last ten yrs so its a regular thing with me.but cant let it get me down,lot of people have it alot worse than i do.thanks to everyone for there comments.now its time for a SMACKDOWN!!!!!!:wink:

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I can sympathize with ya on the stones! TERRIBLE! What's causin' you to have so many?

Bill in SC

9. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks Bill,The doctors have tried everything,different meds,all kinds of test.im about to go to Duke and let them have a go at it.All they have come up with is genics.But the problem with that is no one in my family has had stones except me.lolJust got to keep the faith its going to get better:wink:

10. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Glad your feeling better, good luck fishing!

Steve

11. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    The remedy for all ailments is slime!:eek:oooh: Just start lickin them cats when you catch 'em and don't foget to give 'em a Smackdown on the head before sending them back to the deep!:wink:

12. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    umm yummy!!:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::crazy::crazy: might need a man cola to wash it down:wink:

13. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Holy Moly! I like it.:wink: Nothing like some Ice cold hydration man colas.:big_smile: