Better than any magazine subscription.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Big Dav, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I don't know about everyone else but I would rather read and learn from this site everyday than get a magazine once a month. On "most" days you can get more useful information from post on this forum than any magazine I have ever read about catfishing.
    If I am going to spend money to read about the sport I enjoy. I would rather support this site with a few bucks than purchase a magazine subscription.
    Not saying anything bad about magazines or anyone that has subscriptions. Just trying to point out the value of what we all get from this site on a daily basis.:big_smile: I am sure anyone that has spent any time on this site knows what we have here and very much appreciate it. I know I sure do!:big_smile:
    Plus you just don't get the good humor and the jokers like we have got here. Great information and good laughs.

Thanks to everyone that has a hand in the day to day of this site and to Paul for starting it up. Also a big thanks to everyone that builds this site with your post, support, sharing of information and experience.:0a31:
    Thanks
    David

2. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I agree with ya. This is the best information site around..

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    true, what David said:big_smile:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Yep your right this is better than any book. Hadn't looked at it that way before.For what the mags cost we could all really support the BOC!!Thanks for the IDEA!!

5. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    You got that right it is better than a magazine Subscrption! I realy enjoy the goings on from day to day.

6. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I couldn't have said it better!

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    The only thing I like better is watching a DVD of fishing! HINT,HINT!!! Theres nothing better than watching a DVD on a miserable day when theres only daily programming going on. Plus I can pause and nenew my beverage or post here. :wink:

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    thing i like better than a mag.its put out on a dayly basis.only thing make it better is if one of the mods would tape each weeks showing of catfishing america and put up a link where us poor folks could go watch it

9. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Yes sir,
    I think Paul could have named this site the BOC on-line Catfishing Magazine. :0a24:I sure know I would buy a subscription.

Thanks everyone for the replies and comments. I know as soon as Christmas is over I plain on adding a few more stars to my BOC tree.:big_smile: The information contained on this forum is invaluable and the people are priceless. Well at least most of them are.:smile2:

Thanks again,
    David