Better shape up!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by Mike81, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
  2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    HMMM! Could be an incentive for those that should lose some weight.

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I guess the state has a lot of FAT workers, What do they expect they sit at a desk all day

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great idea to me. Long term affect, is to cut down on health care cost.

5. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    I worked for a company that wanted to reduce the insurance cost to the company. A study was done and the number one drain on the medical benefits............having babies. Do we really want to go there?

6. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I think it's incredibly invasive and discriminatory!!! A boss can tell ya a lot of things, but unless you have to be in some sort of elevated physical fitness in order to perform the duties of your occupation then they need to butt the heck out!!!!!

And for those of you that think the only state workers are those that sit at desks all day long, then you are displaying an incredible amount of ignorance. State employees cover an incredibly wide array of vital services and few get the respect they deserve.

One's level of physical fitness should be a personal decision, not one shoved down your throat by your boss!!!!!

That's my take